NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

moms shit don't seem to ride 'round these parts... i guess people just think it's wack and paint over it.

you should stick to letting your garbage hide in train yards...it's safer there.

yours isn't safe there...

but this is what you guys wanted with the almost five years of shittalk you've spent on here and pg...well you get it now...say goodbye to your shit...

ps, this really is the end of talking on here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you are the lame.. who you think you are? you think you can diss the crew and that shit will fly? then you get mad and start spewing names and cars on the internet... you a lame and a snitch... go ahead and paint all the spots you want then hide in the bushes and see how long it rides..... you will realize you bit off more than you can chew. :)

wow your an idiot.:lol: :lol:

You're witty.

How's the rap career coming:confused:

it went great for the 10 or so years that I did it...played hundreds of shows all over the place with dope ass emcees and deejays, met most of the lyricists and turntablists that I have respect for...etc...after my last group broke up tho' I just did'nt feel like continuing on with it since there is no good underground scene anymore...everybody likes jiggy shit now...

hows the shoving guns in peoples mouth career going??

never went anywhere with the threats you made to notik...

it went great for the 10 or so years that I did it...played hundreds of shows all over the place with dope ass emcees and deejays, met most of the lyricists and turntablists that I have respect for...etc...after my last group broke up tho' I just did'nt feel like continuing on with it since there is no good underground scene anymore...everybody likes jiggy shit now...

hows the shoving guns in peoples mouth career going??

never went anywhere with the threats you made to notik...

Neither did your boy Notik.. :rolleyes:

So in other words. You don't rap cause The Room shut down... Cool man.:cool:

not at all...I don't rap because I'm too busy painting, traveling and getting down with real heads who do real graff...and it's funny as hell, cause everywhere I go I ask well established writers about your crew and have yet to find a single one who has heard of you, or not talked shit about it being an lts rip off...

it's great...

oh, and I still freestyle on the reg and love to embarrass people who think they have skills, so if you ever think you got something on rhyming...haha..let me know...

not at all...I don't rap because I'm too busy painting, traveling and getting down with real heads who do real graff...and it's funny as hell, cause everywhere I go I ask well established writers about your crew and have yet to find a single one who has heard of you, or not talked shit about it being an lts rip off...

it's great...

oh, and I still freestyle on the reg and love to embarrass people who think they have skills, so if you ever think you got something on rhyming...haha..let me know...

I knew you talked about us....:love2: :love2: :love2:

So... You use to rap... When there was an "underground Scene," but quit because there was no more "scene." In other words you pandered to a scene that seemed more appealing. Isn't there an analogy or alternative word for a person like that.. You might be able to help me being the witty wordsmith that you are.. A person that want's to perpetrate a scene.. Nevermind I'm sure it will come to me.

We can battle.. But only to Will Smith instrumentals. Brah.

yeah, strange i've asked a few heads from other states about yall's conglomerate crew(s) (down in one you're down in three right....) and none of them seem to have ever heard shit. when the fucking best of the south east came through and were chillin, think they had heard of moms? no. this rap talk is funny. i can't believe you losers are trying to hate on that fuck you toy hand. show me a fresh handstyle and we'll talk. jerx, you did it to yourself man. too much shittalking, using your wack friends to back it up, when your style cant even stand up to shit. garbage, and it's hilarious. i bet the throws over that ill ass prodo suck.

bumpppp that close and iomi shit.

and dope to see that railbox up top

so...people you ask have never heard of mpc???or ktc???

now thats some funny shit...

and by the southeasts best do you mean that skatepark wall??

cause I been knowin' mesko for almost five years, and asked rei about that wall and he said he didn't know who I was talking about when I mentioned your name...funny

I knew you talked about us....:love2: :love2: :love2:

So... You use to rap... When there was an "underground Scene," but quit because there was no more "scene." In other words you pandered to a scene that seemed more appealing. Isn't there an analogy or alternative word for a person like that.. You might be able to help me being the witty wordsmith that you are.. A person that want's to perpetrate a scene.. Nevermind I'm sure it will come to me.

We can battle.. But only to Will Smith instrumentals. Brah.

ok but it's gotta be the fresh prince of bel air beat...

oh, and as far as talking about you...thought I'd return the favor...

so...people you ask have never heard of mpc???or ktc???

now thats some funny shit...

and by the southeasts best do you mean that skatepark wall??

cause I been knowin' mesko for almost five years, and asked rei about that wall and he said he didn't know who I was talking about when I mentioned your name...funny

he was there for about 6 hours out of a week. sorry guess i missed him. he did crush though DAMN.