NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think most of the shit people hate is bad... i've seen it a hundred times.. cool as spots.. good walls.. then eight 15 year olds decide they want to do graffiti, go buy some magnum 44s from a gas station and cover the whole area with shitty huge tags.. then comes the buff.. nothin worst then a dope wall running for years then getting buffed cause some dipshit wanted to sidebust

i think most of the shit people hate is bad... i've seen it a hundred times.. cool as spots.. good walls.. then eight 15 year olds decide they want to do graffiti, go buy some magnum 44s from a gas station and cover the whole area with shitty huge tags.. then comes the buff.. nothin worst then a dope wall running for years then getting buffed cause some dipshit wanted to sidebust

AMEN! Well not Amen the local legend. Because he would never do that.

Amen as in: I agree.

i have always wondered, do toys know they are toy?

and if they do, why write?

ATTENTION TOYS: If you are not sure if you are a toy or not, please post one of you flicks before going back to do more possible toying. If it doesn't get a good response, keep practicing at home. do not practice in the streets. just a thought. but what do i know, i'm toy as shit.

AMEN! Well not Amen the local legend. Because he would never do that.

Amen as in: I agree.

i have always wondered, do toys know they are toy?

and if they do, why write?

ATTENTION TOYS: If you are not sure if you are a toy or not, please post one of you flicks before going back to do more possible toying. If it doesn't get a good response, keep practicing at home. do not practice in the streets. just a thought. but what do i know, i'm toy as shit.

still a good ass point.....as well as Team Fuck You.....

....both well said

WE lost a legal not to long ago due to similar shit...

what paper was that anyway?

Towns Against Graffiti? T.A.G.

I bet the loser that came up with that shit had a hard-on until he got the chance to drop it in front of the rest of the herbs at the next town meeting. unless it was city. then that would make C.A.G. and that wouldn't be clever at all. I'll bet it was a city, but the Herbs thought it was too good to pass up. so they used it anyway. people are so corny.

i am starting my own community group. it called B.O.M.B.

Bitches On My Balls.

please join me at the glenwood recreation center saturday evening, so we can come up with a plan to keep all these bitches off my balls. thank you.