NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
did you not get your ass kicked cause you stayed inside? or did you not get you ass kicked because you won the fight? are you tough? are you a southpaw? how bad would someone have to beat you up to make you stop writing graffiti? would a black eye put an end to your career or would someone have to crush every bone in your hand? would you fight a one on one fight with someone over graffiti beef or would you not, and make excuses about how your better than that? pm me if you dont want to answer these questions on the board. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i think we all want to know!

did you not get your ass kicked cause you stayed inside? or did you not get you ass kicked because you won the fight? are you tough? are you a southpaw? how bad would someone have to beat you up to make you stop writing graffiti? would a black eye put an end to your career or would someone have to crush every bone in your hand? would you fight a one on one fight with someone over graffiti beef or would you not, and make excuses about how your better than that? pm me if you dont want to answer these questions on the board. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You'd have to come out from behind your computer first.

I don't fight.. I break dance to settle my beef. Some time's if out numbered... Krunk dance.

I'm tough compared to you.. But so is my girl friend.

I'm not a lefty.

I don't imagine you'd have to shadow or crush shit, seeing as how I don't paint and don't have the fore mentioned career. Renember?

I'd fight you one on one. But your boy friend has to pay to watch.

I'm not better then graffiti beef. Just better at graffiti then you.

Go back to jerking off to UFC fights kido.

haha.. reminds me of this.. not used disparagingly.. retarded thug white kid that lived in my hood, named C-Loc. He was a christian gangsta rapper. And he was absolutely crazy. Like out of this world nuts. Talking about how he used to be a crip. And he kills people. Had lots of studio equipment in his house. Got with this thick black chick. Black chick gets her boys to come over, pistol whipped old Loc, tied him up and stole all his equipment. Last I heard my boy had to ride with him on a greyhound halfway across the country.. small world shit. Gutta White kind of reminds me of Crazy Loc.

anyways, carry on.

bump my crew MOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha either way..this is one of the great times of the thread...its getting exciting!

its actually quite boring...I expected a lil more creativity

I'm sure you guys can figure out a way to bite that too........

21223244ws9.jpg

caught this while browsing shrimps gallery......

woem, what's up with the dicks coming off your lettering????

if you didnt notice there are 2 dicks a pussy and an ass farting. and semen squirting. she had no idea what she had on her. lolz. lolz

I seen some of you hating on deuces a while back. Crying cause they paint every train in the yard. Well I got news for you. Bombing is about getting your name up! To quote a friend of mine y'all "lawn chair" graffiti artists can sit back and watch as the real writers are out painting, and you can check the forums every couple days to see what new pieces are up and pass your undeserved judgments. Maybe if you had some pieces up in the yard the deuces wouldn't have to cover every car.

Peace