NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's funny to me how all of you bump jerx just because he puts up moms, even though i havn't seen a nice looking jerx ever!! They all make me wanna throw up shit out of my mouth.

-just my opinion though.

that Obsoe is on fire!

and woem quit dissing everyone man, personally i think you make yourself look stupid as fuck dissing everyone for no reason all the time. But on the other hand, i have to say those bombs are dope.

your right dude,jerx is an asshole,he's one motherfuckin peice of shit and I wish nothing but bad shit on him,and woem he sucks at graff,got no right puttin shit in its place,your right arrogant newjacks are whats up!!!always have been, always will be.from now on its legals,toys and fonts for me!!

It's funny to me how all of you bump jerx just because he puts up moms, even though i havn't seen a nice looking jerx ever!! They all make me wanna throw up shit out of my mouth.

-just my opinion though.

that Obsoe is on fire!

and woem quit dissing everyone man, personally i think you make yourself look stupid as fuck dissing everyone for no reason all the time. But on the other hand, i have to say those bombs are dope.

That shit got dissed cause it was toy. Thats what happens in this sport. Go back to playing Halo3 or something you fuckin 13 year old

2000..how do you know what is going on? do you know if there is beef beyond belief? does it matter to you? you might not wanna tell Woem what to do..you just might get one of those throws you like over your ish..i do not bump people because of what crews they in..i bump ish I like...LOOT.

bump all those cthulu fliks.....history was well enjoyed

bump going over toys that paint in your spots....

bump ignorant shit talkers that dont know a damn thing about whatever.....

bump bumping bumpers that wanna bump

...and bump pastel regurgitation

bump all those cthulu fliks.....history was well enjoyed

bump going over toys that paint in your spots....

bump ignorant shit talkers that dont know a damn thing about whatever.....

bump bumping bumpers that wanna bump

...and bump pastel regurgitation

call a mothafucka!!

smut/senk?? hoppa layed up today, and an old jome/sour bocksca

-just my opinion though.

that Obsoe is on fire!

i dont even need to say anything to this. ill fucking kill your mother and take a shit on her rotting dead body, now go cry to her while shes still here you fucking toy ass piece of shit.

ehh pointless beef?? wtf

anyhow, last night i was bored as fuck n decided to make a video/montage, some of the flicks are mine, some are stolen from this thread, and various other sites, so thanks for those of u who go out n get all these flicks, props

these are mostly old flicks, depending on how keen ppl are on this, i may make a few more

enjoy....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpuwBHlhOg4