NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

i stood outside the graffiti store and 2 little mexican kids were eyeing me. they approached me with a $10 bill in their hand. they were probably 10 or 11 years old, lurking on these busy streets where the homeless hustle incense, the natty dreaded flow the herb, and shoes are consumed like crack.

the 2 kids asked me for a favor, "hey man, can you buy us a marker?"

a marker? i felt their pain. not being able to buy something because of your age. its like all those times you hung out with that pretty girl because you knew she was the queen of the game "hey mister" on those friday nights and the two of you just wanted to score some drinks to enjoy the night a little bit more.

i took their money and knew they wanted one of them fancy silver krinker markers. it was purchased and given bakc to the kids. their eyes lit up and their faces turned into an evil smile.

"have fun"

and off they were to wreak havoc amongst the uptight and deep down you knew they were on the path to adventure, chaos, and exploration...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats a ton of 40s.

obsoe and aloha!

i wish tride would try more, looks like good things could happen if he tightened up those some plain ass letters.

maybe you should shut the fuck up ,and stop being one of the worst biters in the the scene,oh wait thats what you and your fag crew do.when i see something original by you i'll give you props but until then you can take your biter ass crew and your bitin styles ,maybe even try comin up with your own name,and shove it up your little toy fag ass!

I wonder if you contributed anything to the city, or just to this message board?

l_69ca2ed236131e5cbd64f6949ea96e40.jpg

Bump NastyRek6LTF...

I've caught the other Rek's steel same as a good portion of you. But what Rek6 has done technically with that name surpassed anything the other Rek will probably every do. And if it's really an argument of similarities name wise, that's a table that could easily be turned on both NC and SC writers. There are no real first, just first in line.

did he toss your salad before or after this post? he is not technical,he is not and has not and will not surpass either of the reks before him.thats a fact,but what would you know your whole graff career took place on 12 Oz.leave this graff shit to the real writers and go back to your canvasses,basically put out or get out,of the game,you and your little fag buddies are weak little kids.

12oz beef is like that grade D taco bell beef, it'll have you shittin and wondering why you ate it in the first place...it is, however, cheap and easy...

you can get the real beef a spots like mortons steakhouse, but i don't think they let you bring your laptop....ya dig.

hahaha...back to you bickering, or post some more flicks gangstas, i love it, i fuckin love it.

"Where is Project? Where is Project?

Here I go here I go

Suckas wanna take me suckas wanna break me

Yeah I know yeah I know

Here they come tha policia servin me a warrant

Blastin off my piece-ia that's how I responded

Eyes red off this refia stangin like a hornet

Hood slang what I speak to ya thugs get up on it

Hoppin out like a frog ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit

Pointed toes dodgin laws let me feel it can I hit it

Freak ones wit tha curly tongues sturdy givin puns

Early birds came to put the worm right down they lungs