NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
let the haterade ride in other places..
i am not try to hate.and this is why everybody-

being nice on here,sometimes feels like giving a dog a treat for barking , when you told it to sit.there is just to much info droppin,dumb questions,and crap on here,to be nice about everything.there is a channel and forums for everything ,is it so hard to post in the right thread.

-people want to share a thread then fucking start one,the last one was a shared thread,everyone loved it cause there was twice the shit talking , name droppin,spot blowin and all around crap,that is why it got closed.now chuck has a thread and nc has a thread.

TO ALL YOU TOY FAGGOTS BLOWING UP MY FR8 YARDS W/ YOUR TAGS ALL OVER THE BUILDINGS AND DIRECTLY ON THE THE RR OFFICES......WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK CAUSE IM ABOUT TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU...

......if your yards dont look like that - then Im not talking to you

this needs a bump just for yall fools that dont know how not to blow up a spot

....some people like trains-some like streets

.....but if you like trains and some dumbshits

blow your spots up overnight then Id be pretty pissed to

being nice on here,sometimes feels like giving a dog a treat for barking , when you told it to sit.there is just to much info droppin,dumb questions,and crap on here,to be nice about everything.there is a channel and forums for everything ,is it so hard to post in the right thread.

-people want to share a thread then fucking start one,the last one was a shared thread,everyone loved it cause there was twice the shit talking , name droppin,spot blowin and all around crap,that is why it got closed.now chuck has a thread and nc has a thread.

co-signed..

and these HUUUGE photos of tags on phone booths and garbage cans are lame.

nobody is going to up your graff cred or even give shits about these tags.

I've always liked your work and I've told you that on a few occasions but....You live for some internet drama and that shit always makes me laugh.

Yes I posted those pics before, but it wasn't in any NC thread and it wasn't recently...Matter of fact, It's been almost 3 three years since I posted them...If you saved them to your archive and didn't want to see them again... so what? I dont give a fuck.

I posted them here cause NC is pretty close to where I took the pics and figured people that live in or around this part of the south would appreciate them...Besides those pics were taken in Augusta Ga and I'm pretty sure there isn't a thread for that shitty ass city.Type all the bullshit you want, I'll continue to post whatever and whenever I want.

Fuck your internet feelings and your thread, worry about shit that actually means something to you...And if me posting those pics here is a major problem in your life, then your life is in need of a big step up....Cause this 12 oz shit aint that serious.

ding ding ding

.....round 6

and the bullshit begins

MOUTH....I dont know you and you probably dont know me-but if you wanted to

say something to old"balls"faithful then fucking IM him

....save your politics for PG.com

fliks please.....thanks for your time

and the bullshit begins

if you wanted to say something to old"balls"faithful then fucking IM him

....save your politics for PG.com

Naw...I said my peace, and it wasn't "bullshit" and if anyones talkin politics it sure as fuck wasn't me...If politics is responding to a comment posted about my post., then I dont know what to say. Maybe you should take a reading comprehension class or somethin'.....I'm not here to ruin this thread, matter fact I'm done talkin bout it.

I guess because I come from a different era\area I thought it was an idea to entertain regarding the Carolinas, didn't mean to get anyone feeling I was singling them out or whatever with that Haterade comment, my bad..

i was looking to open up some dialogue and maybe paint in some new places with some new people..:D

I guess I'll stick to my solo road trips for that then...

anyway peace to all you carolina heads - north or south - i got painting to do..:p

I guess because I come from a different era\area I thought it was an idea to entertain regarding the Carolinas, didn't mean to get anyone feeling I was singling them out or whatever with that Haterade comment, my bad..

i was looking to open up some dialogue and maybe paint in some new places with some new people..:D

I guess I'll stick to my solo road trips for that then...

anyway peace to all you carolina heads - north or south - i got painting to do..:p

it is just that it has been tried and failed,we got walls waiting for us in sc just ask.--

--when i first started coming on 12o,if you weren't an established or respected writer,you got clowned by everyone for saying or asking dumb things or posting weak flicks or even selfpromo was hated on.i didn't post comments on hear for like 2 years.now everyone wants to be freindly and shit.i guess that all was 3 12o's ago,maybe i should modernize,but i don't think so.