THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Disgusted!!!

You know what im really sick of these toys running aroung in these threads claiming to be writers and commenting on every stupid little thing, and posting weak ass shit! So i personally want to challenge Spike and ThrowUpFace to a battle!!! I dont care if its on paper or stickers or what not, but...i just want to see if these two queers have what it takes to back up whatever theyre saying!!! So just let me know pussies if you both want me at once or one at a time fagits!!!

SinOnE! TF. NFSK!!! TexXxaS

Re: Disgusted!!!

Originally posted by SinOnE!

You know what im really sick of these toys running aroung in these threads claiming to be writers and commenting on every stupid little thing, and posting weak ass shit! So i personally want to challenge Spike and ThrowUpFace to a battle!!! I dont care if its on paper or stickers or what not, but...i just want to see if these two queers have what it takes to back up whatever theyre saying!!! So just let me know pussies if you both want me at once or one at a time fagits!!!

SinOnE! TF. NFSK!!! TexXxaS

:lol:

You're really the kind who gets hot-headed easily, no? Let's see... you're challenging throwupface because he made a joke about Espo, and you want to challenge me because I told you to get a sense of humour. How old are you, 14? Welcome to the Internet. People like me make sardonic, sarcastic comments all the time. Sure I'll battle you, as soon as you ship me a scanner. Listen, Internet beef means nothing. If you think that you can gain respect by getting riled at everyone and challenging them to battles... well, no-one really cares. You can call me a toy till the cows come home, but I live on the other side of the Atlantic and have my own scene to take care of, so, well, whatever.

-Spike

P.S. I've seen your stuff. It isn't too bad, but nothing to warrant calling me a toy and a faggot.

Re: Re: Disgusted!!!

Originally posted by Spike

:lol:

You're really the kind who gets hot-headed easily, no? Let's see... you're challenging throwupface because he made a joke about Espo, and you want to challenge me because I told you to get a sense of humour. How old are you, 14? Welcome to the Internet. People like me make sardonic, sarcastic comments all the time. Sure I'll battle you, as soon as you ship me a scanner. Listen, Internet beef means nothing. If you think that you can gain respect by getting riled at everyone and challenging them to battles... well, no-one really cares. You can call me a toy till the cows come home, but I live on the other side of the Atlantic and have my own scene to take care of, so, well, whatever.

-Spike

P.S. I've seen your stuff. It isn't too bad, but nothing to warrant calling me a toy and a faggot.

First im gonna keep calling you a faggot because thats just what you are!!! You're a little bitch who talks shit behind a screen and comes on here everyday hungry for new shit to jock! You look at alot of peoples work and try to put letters together to form your name!!! Shit motherfucker you dont even have a scene pussy!!! And it wouldn't even matter if i was 10, 12, 13, 14, or even 50, because ill stomp your shit out any fucking time on the internet on your blackbook or on walls!!! I dont give a fuck!!! OH and i dont give a fuck where you live you dumb ass bitch!!! I dont even know why you think you have a voice! All you do is sit on the sidelines!!! And fuck you for pointing fingers because you REPLIED you dumb ass bitch!!! So how old are YOU!!! <<<SinOnE>>>TF. NFSK!!!

yo whats the link to the usps site where you can order the stickies from there? i looked at the site 'fore and couldnt find the ones. i hear that they are free cuz the have to supply them so maybe no postage cost.:confused: ...........if no one knows i gunna get my lazy ass out get some dem' suckers.