THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by evaq22

yo whats the link to the usps site where you can order the stickies from there? i looked at the site 'fore and couldnt find the ones. i hear that they are free cuz the have to supply them so maybe no postage cost.:confused: ...........if no one knows i gunna get my lazy ass out get some dem' suckers.

www.myups.com

Originally posted by Pale216

You know aesop got his name from some other place. Like aesop's fables.

actually he got his emcee name from when he did a small film in which his characters name was aesop and it stuck. it was either a film or a play some shit like that.......small time! def jux knows how to keep it real none of that mainstream bullshit!

oh ya its like greek or something? any def jux is just incredible.....fuck mainstream! Yo this is the sticker thread so nuff of this stuff we should start a def jux apreciation thread in the ground zero i think so we dont fuck up this beautiful sticker thread. AIGHT!

AS MUCH AS AESOP RIZZLE IS MY FAV MC AT THE MOMENT

PLEAS DISCUSS HOW DOPE HE IS IN CHANNEL ZERO... FOR NOW.. PLEASE POST SOME STICKERS LIKE ME..

ANOTHER STICKER BOOK UPDATE FEATURING... MR. XIPE TOTEC!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309265f00000027.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309265f00000028.jpg'>

NAW POST THAM STICKARS OF YA'LLS IN HERR!:D

Originally posted by evaq22

any def jux is just incredible.....fuck mainstream! Yo this is the sticker thread so nuff of this stuff we should start a def jux apreciation thread in the ground zero i think so we dont fuck up this beautiful sticker thread. AIGHT!

seriously, how old are you? "fuck mainstream?" "ground zero?"

yo dun, keep dis thread on the lock, aite, whoever? king this shit for real.

edit: i spelled a few words wrong.

yo dun, keep dis thread on the lock, aite, hooeva? king dis shyt 4 real. one love.