THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a question to everyone who have gotten stickers printed for them. i was thinking about maybe getting a batch of stickers made with my character printed onto sticker paper like the moody stickers and such but i dont know the process i need to go through with to get the outline of my character onto the computer. i would probably just use a site like stickerguy to make them and basically they take the image you have on the internet and wahlah. my question is,how do i get my character onto the computer, do i scan from paper or do i have to draw the damn thing on the computer

thanks!!

moody has real stickers. no postal stickers or dhl or ups stickers. i think u have to pay someone to mak them, or aquire the propper ink and sticker paper. those are on a differnt level. put a postal sticker all the far right of your prine. and click print.

printing stickers is playeed out tho i partake.