Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Locofanclub

<span style='color:purple'>The American v european argument...look if your not trying to provoke a vile spittle of abuse from the "Euro" headz who post their Wholecar flix, then understand that this thread is based around Europe Wholecars i.e Passenger Trains. Nice feights,dont get me wrong,but better in a freight thread.Too many people get antagonized by this old chestnut.</span> :cool:

aight, ill edit, some nice ones you just posted though....

Originally posted by onesecondple

ive been veteran for 2003 posts now,,,,,i was lookin, im nubmer 20 out of the members, damn im a dork....

What surprises me is the fact you have so many posts but acted like a wanker going "fuck euron blah blah" that we have all heard so many times. :rolleyes:

oh well;)

Originally posted by Locofanclub

<span style='color:purple'>The American v european argument...look if your not trying to provoke a vile spittle of abuse from the "Euro" headz who post their Wholecar flix, then understand that this thread is based around Europe Wholecars i.e Passenger Trains. Nice feights,dont get me wrong,but better in a freight thread.Too many people get antagonized by this old chestnut.</span> :cool:

I agree 100%

Also I like looking at some whole car freights but I'll take a wholecar passenger train anytime of the day over a freight. It's funny how kids think so highly of them more so then Passenger Trains.

Guest Tikriminal

just gotta take things in there context man.. those freights are nice.. but you take that in the context that its in.. whereas these passenger wholecars, are done in a different context, under different stresses.. unless you did it you dont really know things like how long the person got, waht the security was etc.. i dont think we can just make judgements from your computer.. just because you know and like freights doesnt make everything else shit.. and im sure noone else here wants to hear your complaints.. just post what you like (this is a forum) negative comments dont help..

http://www.graffiti.org/eyegasm/big/d/derail-wc01.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/eyegasm/big/s/suave-wc01.jpg'>

can any europeans tell me which countries (and or cities within) can you get by with english? where many speak english and perhaps have to learn it in schooll (besides ireland and uk obviously) i know french so france im ok... im guesing amsterdam and perhaps copenheagan i can get by with speaking english? perhaps brussels..

im english and know enough french.. what is the most common language (used or understood in a large are of europe) other than english or french... german?

thank you (if you answer)

Originally posted by skroeape

can any europeans tell me which countries (and or cities within) can you get by with english? where many speak english and perhaps have to learn it in schooll (besides ireland and uk obviously) i know french so france im ok... im guesing amsterdam and perhaps copenheagan i can get by with speaking english? perhaps brussels..

im english and know enough french.. what is the most common language (used or understood in a large are of europe) other than english or french... german?

thank you (if you answer)

Copenhagen no probs,The Majority of Holland...French and English will easily get you by in Belgium, and obviously French in France!

Thanks loco!!! can you tell me if thesem is one language i shouild learn for the rest majority of europe what would it be? german? cause i hear you can get by in switzeland and austria with german.. and geramnys pretty big.. is this true? would it be too oquard to get by in places like prague (chek) poland etc.. with only these three languages?

Thanks loco!!! can you tell me if thesem is one language i shouild learn for the rest majority of europe what would it be? german? cause i hear you can get by in switzeland and austria with german.. and geramnys pretty big.. is this true? would it be too oquard to get by in places like prague (chek) poland etc.. with only these three languages?

If you speak French & English, it shouldn't be a problem to spend some nice time in belgium...

Half of the country speaks French and the other one speaks Dutch.

And on all those Dutch speakers, most of them speak English as well !!

:P

Broken English and a few hand gestures will get you the essentials...(Food,drink,Paint,Trains...) But a bit of local language is appreciated.

Thank you.. but i dont think they speak dutch in anyehere from mid to east europe.. is their a frequent eastern erope language that is spread probly not eh? (polan, chek , hungary etc.. have their own languages?)

would it be hard to get b y(live n work for a few months in copenhaeagan with english and french? just so there may be a few eople who understand and so easier for me to learn their language (danish).. i know its all expensive but is their the cheapest place to live in western to mid eouron counttrycity? i guess it would be more logical to fnd somebody who lives in a certain cuty and pay (since alwasys on the move not in one city for mre than a month0 oh oh what about Dorms!! (hostile) u know like several people in one room you guys ever heard of that.. sorry dont read anything i wote im thinkng as im typing..

Archived