Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MidniteRun

Indeed...it's like videos, when yo ulook at the actions, you think it's feasable because of the video but most of the time it's more complex than that...

Anyway...it's always more fun to paint in the sun !!

So long as you dont get sun burnt shoulders, and you dont lose your flip flops! :lol:

Guest schick1

damn i give all the people painting wholecars on SUBWAYS major props!

and yeah those pictures make it look to easy like the zeal.

but god damn i tried to just do a panal on milano redline this summer and got the chase of a life time!!!!!!!!!

you euro heads be on some military shit!!!!!!! i apologise on behalf of all the ignorant americans who dont know shit and never hit any us steel only easy ass freight...........but frieght run for ever so that is why we love them. peace

Originally posted by schick1

damn i give all the people painting wholecars on SUBWAYS major props!

and yeah those pictures make it look to easy like the zeal.

but god damn i tried to just do a panal on milano redline this summer and got the chase of a life time!!!!!!!!!

you euro heads be on some military shit!!!!!!! i apologise on behalf of all the ignorant americans who dont know shit and never hit any us steel only easy ass freight...........but frieght run for ever so that is why we love them. peace

I totally understand your point of view...and you're right, people shouldn't be talking shit when they don't know !!

Anyway, I can tell you fr8ts are also running for ever in Belgium (and most European countries) but problem is that you never see them running cause they're not using the main stations & yards like passenger trains ! :o

I think if it was the case we would do more fr8ts as well !!

haha chill out, i love the ridiculous kick out and its so fast to do and totally rugged.

'did they do that so they could say they did 2 wholecars instead of just one?' well they did do 2 wc's didnt they??

'waste of paint' what 10 tins of chrome?? what else u gonna use it on

'I mean either do letters or nothing'

it is the letter its the kickout on the S, thing is you might as well take the piss. why not??

Originally posted by DaDecorators

that last car on that train is such a waste of paint....I mean either do letters or nothing.....thats like one letter ....fuking stupid mugs......sometimes I feel angry when I see shit like that....what , did they do that so they could say they did 2 wholecars instead of just one?

I agree. The second car is pointless.

'seriously.. i would LOVE to see someone pull off a 20 minute whole car. PLEASE'

you must be joking 10 minutes easily for a fast one i can name at least 6 vids where u can see them done in less than 5.

'i love boxcars' pleaasee you fuckin gay!!!!!

'I agree. The second car is pointless.'

well not really its a wholecar innit

Archived