Hedge Jumping, the sport of the FUTURE!!!

Butterscotch

Ever Jumped into a hedge? Why not give it a shot. To do this you'll need ideal conditions such as a considerable, but ageeable amount of liquer flowing through you. Then all it take is your neighbours bushy, but cushy newly trimmed hedge - you can also find mad ones around railway embankments - and away you go! High Ho Silver, AWAY!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i find jumping over hedges and other various items has become a sport for me and other suckers whilst walking home from getting drunk also sliding down and across rails while raining or in snow is quite equal also infact last week i got into quite the rough fist fight arguing over who could jump over the railing and off the playground better

YES!!

I jumped off a two storie building into one haha beat that!...we do the shit all the time..but i tried it at my friends house off the peak of his roof and totaly missed the bush and hit the ground...so i guess the moral of the story is dont do this shit SOBER because you think about it to much you just need to let it flow hahah yeah

Archived