My vote goes to Micheal Myers

no one can front.

Its either him or Pumpkin Head.

Guest willy.wonka

hook hook hook hook hook hook HOOK!

Guest willy.wonka

CRUELLA DEVILLE WAS PRETTY NUTS TOO

GAMERA

this guy is a giant turtle that breaths fire and flys by retrcting his limbs and shooting fire out the holes which spins him an circular motion fast enough that he takes off!!!!!!

GAMERA is a japenese movie in the vein of godzilla ( but in my opinion even funnier) , there are 3 in the series, i think in one he even fights godzilla, check it out ppl.......quality entertainment

I remember some kid tellin me that the fucking leprachaun was the hardest villian, fuck that id kick the shit outta that little fucker.

Guest krie

anything by walt disney skares the helllll outta me!

Willy wonka, thats one scary motherfucker. Hell poison your candy or throw you into that river of chocolate and drown your ass, or get al those fuckin oompaloopas to fuck you up and gang rape your ass. Word Life, willy wonka takes the cake. :lick: :D :D

wonka is kinda fucked up, i mean just look at that boat scene I FUCKIN LOVE IT! disturbed is he disturbed.

if anyones seen the movie it the clown from that scared the shit outta me when i was younger.the dude from texas chainsaw massacre is pretty fucked up.

jason was a badass taking cats out with the 'chete. fuck horror shit though..its all about the deceitfull honeys that hold a relationship with you untill it comes down to a fineline and she shoots you in the chest and runs away with another.

leather face and the guy from london after midnight and the dracula in bram stokers dracula

but yeah anyways london after midnight tops it all

anyone ever watch the movie monster squad when they were younger

Guest augi returns
Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

Willy wonka, thats one scary motherfucker. Hell poison your candy or throw you into that river of chocolate and drown your ass, or get al those fuckin oompaloopas to fuck you up and gang rape your ass. Word Life, willy wonka takes the cake. :lick: :D :D

OMG... that was hilarious Kes One. Makes me want to rent Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. That movie was straight gangsta. :lol:

i liked Mr. Glass, but Unbreakable wasn't a horror movie.

Mr. Glass resorted to terrorism to filfill some comic book fantasy he had. he killed thousands to find one guy.

Mr. Glass rocked the wheelchair

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this