THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOOK___Lego.jpg

BIES__Angler.jpg

hey BIES thanks for giving me those spray tips man and also for the wall.

LOOK, kai said to call him. i think he wants to kick ur ass, well, i hope that what he wants to do lol. thanks man

just messin around with ur names OHANA ill have ur up later.

thanks again for doing the favor

Originally posted by fuckyou+Feb 13 2006, 04:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuckyou - Feb 13 2006, 04:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OFFICER PUSSYNUTS@Feb 12 2006, 09:40 AM

DSCF0155.jpg

your characters are sick. make me a canvas and we can trade or some shit. like sell it to me or something.

i like your mushrooms and shit too.

its crip

[/b]

yeah man i too woudl liek to buy a cnavas off you...maybe a little one liek a 8x10 of that raggae charac you did...email me if youd like rogan181@yahoo

Originally posted by fuckyou+Feb 13 2006, 04:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuckyou - Feb 13 2006, 04:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OFFICER PUSSYNUTS@Feb 12 2006, 09:40 AM

DSCF0155.jpg

your characters are sick. make me a canvas and we can trade or some shit. like sell it to me or something.

i like your mushrooms and shit too.

its crip

[/b]

haha i would pm but 12ozbroken..yups im doing a canvas right now..oh shit g2 keep my myspace talk on a minimum :clown2:

Archived