THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude lets clear things up i aint tryin to steal ur crew.. but this crew has been around for a while... im just reppin it cus thats what i use to rite so im tryin to come back... all those boys they down weve been painting long enough so i aint tryin to start shit... so chill out dude if u realy wanna battle just let me know...

ARS :beat: :beat: :beat:

yo noble sorry for not hittin you up earlier about the crew, but the Pm shit is down, anywayz yeah I just wanna go solo and get my name up for a while, sorry, much love for the offer though, I hope this dude ^^^^^^^^^^ and you are not the same Ars cuz yeah...you know why.

-u and devour are pretty cool but every time I hear "ars" i think of royal and now people are gonna think this dude ^^^^^^ is affiliated wit you,

youde probally get more respect if you changed the name of your crew

but yeah thats just my opinion, either way Im digging your characters and devour is sick

*KIMO*

haha clear things up with that royal dude...he was some middle skoo punk tryin to get into the scene..i dunno why he choosed ars...but fuck it there was some beef between eto and ars and that royal dude jut jumped in makin like he was in ars..if anyone knows royal...let me know...haha..overloader...hey man no beef....it all g..smart idea...we should make a krew garantee....why not???lets get down...trow ARS ALL OVER THE PLACE..and kimo its koo...shit im trying to get up my self...

haha clear things up with that royal dude...he was some middle skoo punk tryin to get into the scene..i dunno why he choosed ars...but fuck it there was some beef between eto and ars and that royal dude jut jumped in makin like he was in ars..if anyone knows royal...let me know...haha..overloader...hey man no beef....it all g..smart idea...we should make a krew garantee....why not???lets get down...trow ARS ALL OVER THE PLACE..and kimo its koo...shit im trying to get up my self...

wait hold up whos that sneak????dude theres two sneaks????fuck that shit dude tell him change his name...i talked to AES ju now and he sed theres only one sneak he knoes and thats the one in HP...somethings not right...if u want to collab are 2 krews...we gotta have respect dude...if that guy doesnt change his name then my ARS krew stands alone..

Archived