THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by waterdrinker@Jan 26 2006, 10:08 PM

oh is he mainland or local?cuz if he is mainland it dont matter anywayz

i really don't understand that attitude. a lot of kids who write now seem to have it and it's wack to me. if somebody else writes your name and they write it better than you and wrote it longer than you, then you need to step the fuck off no matter where they live and where you live. 90% of people who write graf these days look online or at the mags. even those who act like they're the most thugged out gully bombers still look online even if they don't post anything. it gives a lot of people cheap fame, so you can really push a name beyond just your town. i think internet fame and stamp-licking is wack, but at the same time it allows you to see if someone else is already writing a name you're thinking about using. i'm sure the dude writing lotus here has never heard of anyone else writing lotus, but there's the one from australia, there's the one i saw on a wall in philly that was dope, and i even got a homie who's been messing around with that as a back-up name for 10 years. i'm not trying to diss anybody's work or whatever, but personally i think if you're just starting out (which means writing less than 5 years in my book) and you see somebody writing your word that burns you...it's time to think of a new name.

*edited cause i spell bad

I'm all for the up and comers however if you write a name that you find out someone already established writes then either change your name or change it up ie from Lotus to Lotuser or Lowtis or Lotus 2 or whatevers. That's what they did back in the day and I think it works just find. Plus its just a sign of common courtesy and respect. On a more simpler note.. Is it really that hard to come up with an original name?

BTW there's only ONE Lotus: Lotus1 GAW

Lotus-Bugv2-2005-Western.jpg

Lotus-Bug-2005-Western.jpg

LotusLand.jpg

bugpiece.jpg

FYI-Venice-Beach-2004-v1.jpg

crowconnectint2.jpg

lotie29thhighint.jpg

LotusGAW.jpg

Archived