THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goodtimes i have no beef wit u???? wat u write so i can ask him and on the sneak part idk dude ill battle if u want..... but just let them go cause from my understanding boat told the sneak i know that he could have been in hp wit him... also the two sneaks know each other they where talking to each other last week end..... the other sneak was wit some guys from drk or something like that idk but its up to u if u wanna battle..............

OVERLOADER

ARS :beat: :beat: :beat:

thats cool i aint got no beef but u wanna do that noble go ahead i tryed to resolve things peacefully but u wanna be stuborn...so lets get it on.... if we ever in the same spot be ready cuz if u think i bull shit about what i talk about then its on, lets do this.... :hatred: :hatred: yea goodtimes dont take it out on me aight cuz wat ever beef u had with him is between u and him not me so its cool.....

OVERLOADER

OH OK I TALK HARD DUDE I KNOW WHO U ARE I JUST DIDNT WANNA SAY ANYTHING TILL WE GOT THIS SHIT CLEARED UP REMEBER ITS A SAMLL ASS ISLAND....

OVERLOADER

OH YEA U GOING CAP ME GO AHEAD THAT WEAK SHIT WONT FAZE ME

OVERLOADER, RASTAH, VEAR, ANTIK, SNEAK, SINK, KLOWN, KRON, SUSPECT, BEASERKER, BROAD, JUST TO NAME A FEW...

DUDE YEA I KNOW I DONT CLAM THAT ALL I KNOW ITS KNOWN AS STONEY BOYS SO THATS ALL... SO I AINT GONNA ARGUE WIT YA BRO ON THE ARS SHIT I GOTTA CUZ I STARTING THAT SHIT B4 NOBLE CAME UP I WANTED PEACE BUT IM ALL G WIT IT.. LOL

TAKE IT EAZY GOODTIMES ALOHA

OVERLOADER

HAHA TOYNESS LOL UR PAINTING IS SO WHACK..... DONT WORRY RMEBER WHAT I SAID WE JUST STARTED COMIN OUT OF THE WOODWORKS AND U KNOW THAT DOA ROLLER THE ORGINAL SNEAK HELPED IN THAT SHIT :hatred: MAN WE COULD HAVE THREW DOWN TOGETHER NOW WE JUST THROW DOWN

OVERLOADER

Originally posted by goodtimes105@Feb 12 2006, 08:55 PM

i never said shit to you besides the SB issue

im just stating the facts

1) beas is shitty

2) SB=stokah boys, made known by MEAN EV, GECES DE and a chosen few.

helping to enlighten a noobie graff crowd to its roots.

you can thank me later

he man i seen one of beas work it was kinda wack you can say......talkin about stokah boys---man i never hear than name in an long time.....miss that place....but goodtimes your right only the people that grown up there is the true stokah kids....like mean,reak,arest,most of the trs''k'' guys and some de''k''...

kk clear it up...if sneak is in ARS i thought it would be the HP sneak..not that sneak..did he used to write kon????dude if anything..that aint cool..i knoe kon..but fuck kon if u started writing sneak why??u knoe theres another sneak...dude now ure telling me if im sure???u told me my shit is whack and now u wanna take it back...i telling u if u sure..cause piece or bomb dont matter....fuck tell me wat the fuck is going down

kk clear it up...if sneak is in ARS i thought it would be the HP sneak..not that sneak..did he used to write kon????dude if anything..that aint cool..i knoe kon..but fuck kon if u started writing sneak why??u knoe theres another sneak...dude now ure telling me if im sure???u told me my shit is whack and now u wanna take it back...i telling u if u sure..cause piece or bomb dont matter....fuck tell me wat the fuck is going down

damn dawg..yeah kons..i knoe him...dude on the real why doe he wanna keep writing that...i mean yeah he may have the name longest..but some other guy came up with it and now u guys wanna start shit and say whos original and whos not....i say he should stop writing it for the fact someone else got respect and ups with that name....and for one if we did collab and he keeped writin it..it wouldnt look good for the krew...no wat i mean?

Archived