THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Reape@Feb 19 2006, 11:13 AM

holy shit newkon isss badd asss hey mann you think you can do my name?? i write Reap..??

AYO...

I'll do it might not be till tomorrow, I got a bunch of peps that already on the exchange thang... But ya, heck I have a vision on what I'll do for you. "It ill be different!" But tell you what you bang one out foe me in the mean time...

NEWKON

---------------

DEFCOM4

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Feb 19 2006, 04:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Feb 19 2006, 04:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Reape@Feb 19 2006, 11:13 AM

holy shit newkon isss badd asss hey mann you think you can do my name?? i write Reap..??

AYO...

I'll do it might not be till tomorrow, I got a bunch of peps that already on the exchange thang... But ya, heck I have a vision on what I'll do for you. "It ill be different!" But tell you what you bang one out foe me in the mean time...

NEWKON

---------------

DEFCOM4

[/b]

i'll try do one for you to but chyeahh i still trying for learn and i gotta get one camera but chyeahh cant wait to see the end results garuntee the one you gon make gon be hella crazy dope shoots denz newkon

Archived