Who killed Zesto???

SHUTMDOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Zesto was killed for 7 Kilos of junk,his body is stuffed in the trunk of an old Datsun 510 with flat tires......the location is on the corner of 1st street and SevenKay Avenue in Slurryton.

4 flats, or just low-profile tires? This car was recovered just two blocks from that intersection in the Knob Creek Shopping Center. No body, but there were some interesting red stains in the trunk, and a candy wrapper to a 7 Grand bar on the front seat. Coincedence? hmmmm?

http://www.z-car.com/himages/060996_a.jpg'>

"Body double actress"? "cute girl"? Jades, please report to Improving My Powers of Observation 101!

Smart has been pretty blood thirsty lately, and maybe intoxicated by his own powers. Someone please go through the files and pull out a recent photo of this guy so that we can put out an A.12.B. on him. Ladies and gentleman, we have prime suspect #1.

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

Smart has been pretty blood thirsty lately, and maybe intoxicated by his own powers. Someone please go through the files and pull out a recent photo of this guy so that we can put out an A.12.B. on him. Ladies and gentleman, we have prime suspect #1.

sooner or later I will visit you all...

http://www.artquest.com/GiveAway/9-01Beethoven-Death-Mask-Ver3.jpg'>

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

You guys are too much!

I heard that Zesto's place of employment, about 2 kilos from his home,

was shut down for well over 7 days for the holidays. Yeah...

2 weeks vacation, no computer at home, lots of time for models!

Seriously, jades speaks the truth.

What was my christmas gif? A model in a loose bustier fresh back from Milan.

It's enough to make me forget the twins.

ahhh..... SEVEN to the mothafuk'n K

funny Smart, very funny!

Archived