Guest willy.wonka

they forgot something...

"and secret rituals of the american white girls""

Originally posted by FluffeR

thats not depressing, look in the mirror, then youd be depressed cocksucker

hahahahahahahha

you are ignorant!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah...i didnt think much of the whole thing until i seen that girl in her room with the hanson posters. it sucks that your life can be so terrible and you think it is so great. that image is very saddening.

Guest uncle-boy

the one with the girls at the party made me angry.

i hate how they just drug kids up whenever they have a problem.

it just leads to more shit and never actually solves the problem, just subdues it till the drug wears off.

Guest BROWNer

wow, i never looked at it like that. true. thanks.

Guest socrates

Welll I hope your new place doesn't have that many drive-by's

Britney's a role model. She's fashionable, and she has movements that I like. Madonna, Britney, Christina Aguilera, Destiny's Child: They're role models 'cause they like action and movement so much.

(Teenagers) dress up cool so boys like them. I saw it in a movie. They get dressed so fashionable, like a doll and stuff. They usually do this cool makeup, like lipstick. And a really blushy face. It's cool.

If I don't dress well, I feel geeky. And if I feel nice, I feel like people like me. Fashionable clothing is way better and cool. My mom is fashionable. She blows her hair straight. My mom's pregnant, so I'm going to get a new sister to boss around and dress up with nice, funny outfits and cute, sweet outfits and stuff. When my mom lets me.

- Lily, 6 years old

This makes me sad.

underage girls

kay so im working at this new job and there all these little 18 and younger gilrs all fine and a few of them are pretty decent. well im only 19 and all and this 16 yr old fly ass girl just keeps lookin at me. so i talk to her and find out shes all young.. so she gives me her number and says dont worry you wont get in trouble im of age. well my fellow brothers and sisters shall i make her my next victim or certainlly blow her off!!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Hmmm if you people didnt already know about girls and their sad sad lives i dont know where you are living. This thing is not shocking at all.

Oh this wasn't shocking at all. I'm aware of this garbage. I just find it sad to see them actually say words and have pictures just make it all so much more realer. Its gross. In highschool...i seen it all the time...and just seeing all this...it just reminds me that the youth is going no where good...really fast.

People change, however....but i wouldn't say that it is very common.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this