I DON'T CARE...GONNA POST IT ANYWAY.

THECINCYKID

Guest crack is wack

maybe sez should teach rifto what letters look like. then rifto can teach sez what THREE different letters look like. then maybe they can stop wasting wall space. THUMBS DOWN SELF PROMOTION AND WACK LETTERS GET NO LOVE RIFTO. keep that crap to yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FIRST OFF I'VE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES BUT I'M GONNA SAY IT AGAIN CAUSE IT'S NOT GETTING THROUGH TO PEOPLE. GRAFFITI IS SELF PROMOTION!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT OUT THERE WRITING YOUR NEIGHBORS NAME ALL OVER THE CITY ARE YOU????? NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE WRITING YOUR NAME. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A MILLION TOYS JOCKING MY STUFF AND POSTING IT FOR ME MEANS I SHOULDN'T POST IT????? WHO MADE UP THAT RULE? IT MUST OF BEEN THE AUTHORITY ON WHAT'S COOL IN GRAFFITI, RIGHT? FUCK THAT!!! FUCK PEOPLES PERCEPTIONS OF WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT COOL TO POST YOUR OWN SHIT...I'M GOING TO KEEP DOING IT. I'M SICK OF ALL THESE EGOCENTRIC WRITERS WHO THINK THEY HAVE TO BE COOL AND NOT LET ANYONE POST THERE STUFF FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED A SELF-PROMOTER!!!!!! IMAGINE THAT A WRITER WHO SELF PROMOTES, I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE POINT. I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD STOP TRYING TO BE SO FUCKING POLITICALLY CORRECT AND POST AWAY.

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

FIRST OFF I'VE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES BUT I'M GONNA SAY IT AGAIN CAUSE IT'S NOT GETTING THROUGH TO PEOPLE. GRAFFITI IS SELF PROMOTION!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT OUT THERE WRITING YOUR NEIGHBORS NAME ALL OVER THE CITY ARE YOU????? NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE WRITING YOUR NAME. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A MILLION TOYS JOCKING MY STUFF AND POSTING IT FOR ME MEANS I SHOULDN'T POST IT????? WHO MADE UP THAT RULE? IT MUST OF BEEN THE AUTHORITY ON WHAT'S COOL IN GRAFFITI, RIGHT? FUCK THAT!!! FUCK PEOPLES PERCEPTIONS OF WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT COOL TO POST YOUR OWN SHIT...I'M GOING TO KEEP DOING IT. I'M SICK OF ALL THESE EGOCENTRIC WRITERS WHO THINK THEY HAVE TO BE COOL AND NOT LET ANYONE POST THERE STUFF FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED A SELF-PROMOTER!!!!!! IMAGINE THAT A WRITER WHO SELF PROMOTES, I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE POINT. I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD STOP TRYING TO BE SO FUCKING POLITICALLY CORRECT AND POST AWAY.

yup... Gambles good

my thoughts

I don't really especially feel any of the stuff I've seen sez do, but thats just my opinion - he can keep doing whatever the hell he wants. I just like graffiti, and seeing as many people up as possible. As far as rifto goes, I really wouldn't mind his stuff, but I hate his R's. I can't even stand to look at them for some reason. I think it's because the R is like half of the peice, like its so out of perportion to the rest of the letters that it just looks weird to me. That and his peices are all exactly the same. But again, keep doing your thing man, just because I don't like something means nothing. I'm sure there's plenty of people who don't like my stuff. Here is a fact - you will never please everybody, there will always be a hater. Don't hate on people, just because you don't like their style.

Guest da wizzard

Re: beware the haters....

Originally posted by Deks

nice post rifto and sez good lookin out

oh no doubt my nizzy...giving inspiration....

Rifto hit me up

Hey Rifto hit me up about the website...you know what im talking about...Most likely it will happen when i get back from Kuaui. Email me about the website and how ill be getting all the flix. another thing you need a DIGITAL CAMERA RIFTO :) so then you dont need to spend money on developing ur flix :) and u could put the money towards PAINT :)

Peace out

Saen FHK

Originally posted by killtheradio

sez o wait zes its a good thing that those names at anything alike shit that was a close one......

DAMN...I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. WAY TO GO ON OVER STATING THE OBVIOUS. (ROUND OF APPLAUSE) DAMN. YOU GOTS YOU A GOOD BOOK LEARNIN', MAN I WISH I HAD GONE TO SCHOOL AND LEARNED HOW TO INSULT PEOPLE AS CLEVERLY AS YOU. LOL

Archived