Girls are whack thangs mayne...

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT DUKE NUKEM! But yes! Congresscritter Baka has decided that violent video games have got to go! This includes any game that displays Decapitation, amputation, dismemberment, or mutilation; the killing of human beings by the use of an object as a lethal weapon or hand to hand fighting; the car jacking of a vehicle; rape or other sexual assault and prostitution; aggravated assault or battery; or other violent felonies.

is this for real? cause i'm down to loot and kill for the freedom of Rockstar gaming.

All women are overdramatic, and psycho...nowadays most are whores too...

They either like you so much that when you break up with them they grap a can of rusto out of your stash and scribble all over your home, or you either fall in love with them and they cheat your ass out by fucking some other guy....fuck them all....

In my book giving head and not having sex still means your not a virgin..

Originally posted by chozer

women are evil.

ive managed to get up with a number of girls this year, but man if i havent paid the emotional price in the long run........

:rolleyes:

seriously man...its all easy in the beginning then all hell breaks loose and you always have to handle it all...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

whats the easiest way to get over a chick...i hate this shit i get so attached its whack....i keep telling myself that jocking girls is stupid shit and im acting like a stupid teeny bopper by doing that shit but 5 minutes later im fantasizing again...FUCK THIS SHIT!! argh i wish i could just pull my fucking heart out and be a callous emotionless bastard like that data mother fucker from star trek

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by railroadjerk

this post is completely worthless.

if you go into a relationship looking for pussy and nothing but, obviously as most girls are super unstable as is its gonna get messy.

im trying the "be the nice guy" relationship route to see how that works out, im like 0 for 2, but at least the good times were a lot more fullfilling than finding some drunk fat chick at a party and having to explain to her why you dont want a relationship with her wide ass. getting to know a girl and her getting to know you helps keep the weirdness level down a bit. girls can flip out real easy.

quality over quantity, my nigga.

oh shit im sayin i got drunk right?

an seen this girl im like "ayo girlie" an shes like hi

her friend was like "shes feelin you" so im like alright

an shes all relaxin in her bigass bed an im tryin to hit it an shes like "nah blah blah blah"

so i'm like "lemme give you a (sensual) mah-sajh) an shes like alright

yea so i'm tellin her i gotta take her bra strap off its in the way, an shes like "okay"

so i get a rythem goin, an i work my way down the small of her back, ayyyy maaaaan, my hands got all tangled up in her back hair :lol:

it looked like a i was throwin gangs signs up at her ass for real, I'm tryin to get my hand loose an shit an not rip no hair out

so i got untangled an passed out knowing i will regret this in the morning.

Archived