portland thread

welcome mat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The night shots are because we work and have school during the day and its dark at 5 here. Second we dont have great cameras yet, but i will have a good one soon and christmas break is here so when i have a day off work i'll make a trip to portland and get as many flics as i can. They should be up soon. Hopefully.

To my knowledge the majority of those pictures are all taken from about the same place, and adding to that, that special place I used to call my own has been totally fucking heated and trashed, thats some fucking wack ass shit over the Animal Or Machines piece. Thats some fucking grade A bullshit right there, PROPS go to Hore though, I just dont have any respect for much else in my neck of the woods. Peace

Originally posted by welcome mat

go get your own camera and make your own thread if you dont like it

otherwise, quit bitching about what some of us are trying to do.

What? Painting one wall? Other than Search, Vapor and mabye a couple of others, Ive never heard of half you guys. If thats what your trying to do.... ok, but rename this thread "Wall outside of portland thats blown up to the point were only a few people paint it" because this thread dosent say one goddamn thing about portland. Sorry.

Originally posted by Valhall

What? Painting one wall? Other than Search, Vapor and mabye a couple of others, Ive never heard of half you guys. If thats what your trying to do.... ok, but rename this thread "Wall outside of portland thats blown up to the point were only a few people paint it" because this thread dosent say one goddamn thing about portland. Sorry.

alrite i agree with you to some extent,but dont fuckin worry,there will be some actuall portland shit soon enough..

Guest Ted Kennedy
Originally posted by bob barker

some of us have more to do then to take flics all day,we have jobs and school and shit,and things to get done,thats why there all at night.sides at least theres flics in this portland thread,haha.

Ha, ha - you mean there is actually more to life than

racking paint and getting blunted????

Archived