Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

Tag Sales: OTHER PEOPLES TRASH< YOUR TREASURE...

WHAT COOL, INTRESTING STUFF HAVE YOU SCORED AT TAG SALES. STUFF THAT TURNED OUT TO BE WORTH SOMETHING, OR JUST PLAN OLD COOL STUFF?

BOUGHT MYSELF SOME EARLY IRONMAN COMICS, FOR A DOLLAR A PIEcE, THE AVERAGE WORTH FOR THEM NOW IS AROUND $30.oo dollars a piece.

OLD Japanse military clothing.

mass amount of records, mostly hawiann, reggae, and calypso.

musclemen toys..

old ass skateboards, made from rolllerskate wheels.

Guest me IS cool

How the hell do you sell old comics? E-bay? I used to collect some but then realised it's not worth it and gave them to my nephew to fuck up.

^ I am Hanging on to them watching them increase and decrease in value every other year. I am hoping one day it may be worth it. They have been siting in a box for about 13 years now. early comics tend to bring over a hundred in decent shape. all I have in my life is hopes and expectations.

Oh yeah, you can probably sell them on ebay. But most likely as a lot of them. if not try a comic book store if they still exist. They tend not to give you full value, but you can get something for them.

I love finding old bikes.

i got an old schwinn adult tricycle 2 speed hub and emergency break for 50 dollary doos.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

^ I am Hanging on to them watching them increase and decrease in value every other year. I am hoping one day it may be worth it.

oh trust me they will....you dont wanna hear what comics my uncled had thrown away by my grandmother..i have boxes of em..and there not goin anywhere.;)

Originally posted by awkward eye

I've got a couple hundred M.U.S.C.L.E MEN.. I dont think the're worth much though....

Yeah I dont think the're worth that much either, but I am kid at heart, and still love my toys..

this guy who works with a girl I know scored huge... He bought like 18 or 22 SMALL enamel painted pins of football helmets with team logos on them, he paid $.25 each... thing was some of the teams were recognizable, like the Bears, but other teams were names and places I never heard of... turns out it was from the original NFL and was all of those franchises.

The guy lost many points though for being a greedy little bitch, he broke up a complete set of pins and sold them individually on E-bay, making something like $400... but, a full set, in the near perfect condition he had them, sold by a professional auctioneer at an actual sports memorabilia auction it could have been worth much more...

Originally posted by loudhardfast

its a place they sell handstyles

mine sucks i need to buy a new one. where do they hold these "tag sales"?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this