yes? no? maybe so?

monkeybutter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest schick1

well these are all very well drawn and you show some mastery of simple stlye but some, not all, of your peices look good to the untraind eye, however they lack form and letter structure I m not dissing you these are very nice but I think with some of the pieces work on making letters that fit well toghter and make a balanced composition, and each letter can stand on its own as a good solid letter. this may refer to possibly older skethes very nice keep up the good work. It also seem like some have bo letters at all which isnt bad but they lack some stlye and form theat would put over the top, and into the realm of dope.lol

i dont sit on one style too long if i can help it, i get sick of seein the same bullshit over and over, so im sure not all my letters are as tight as they could be. its what i like. not everyone does, thats why it dont really bother me, everyone likes somethin different, if its not mine, oh well.....

Archived