TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

colt 45

check out this quote...

If I wasn't down with DMS and BS and I wasn't involved in this beef I'd just be another out of towner rocking pieces on rooftops that no one looks at. But everything I do out here gets jocked so hard and I gotta attribute it in large part to the beef hype.

colt 45

check out this quote...

If I wasn't down with DMS and BS and I wasn't involved in this beef I'd just be another out of towner rocking pieces on rooftops that no one looks at. But everything I do out here gets jocked so hard and I gotta attribute it in large part to the beef hype.

true, you would have been just another lame ass style jocking toy, which in reality you are, but all you had to do was hack a few people better than you (KOD, US) and talk a bunch of shit on 12oz and = instant fame!

"What burns me out to graffiti is all the bitches and snitches and art fags and fake thugs and paper chasers and sell outs and just all the gay drama and politics that are involved with graffiti." - Colt 45

Archived