TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have anything against TKO. 5 of the guys on my crew were from TKO in L.A. through the 90's. So I have respect for them and what they have done. But this War4 video was a huge disappointment. For the exception of the whole BUKET thing and some of the PASO and KOZE footage it was just a waste of time. I don't want to see kids flapping their hands like fags fighting and then when one falls 3 guys jump in and start kicking the other one while someone yells TKO in the background! That shit's boring and pointless. Keep it all about the crew! Nor do I want to see TLOKS fuck up some kid. Lame. I don't mind the bitches, but fuck it. Also, there's a bunch of newbies in this crew and they're doing lots of toy shit. I wouldn't put that on there! I'd just give a shout out to them! LOL But all in all it's their own video and they do what they want. I'll take that. Respect to the OGs of the crew, whether they're still reppin' it or not. TOOMER, OVER, EROE, KAST, SOLOE, ZEAM, SPAIR, SEGA, DISM, GRAY, ADEK, RESQ, MQ, 2TSIE, OHDE, TRIBE, KEN42, ALOY, EYONS, HAEL, ZOEUH, CAPS, BROCK 77, EVOL, CITY, SAZE, IKSO, ZES, ILLZ, TEMPO, DO, JEL, WISHM, KOSH, COIL, FUSHA, TAZ, MUSKET, LYFER, ZERK, GUER, MEEK, OMEN, BOKER, DUEM, UKON, COLT 45, ODDS, SIGHT, 111, SENSA, HI5, PERL, DUT, EMPIRE, GUN, BAER, SAGA, KOZE.

crazy ass old school with some new school cats roll call right here

I don't have anything against TKO. 5 of the guys on my crew were from TKO in L.A. through the 90's. So I have respect for them and what they have done. But this War4 video was a huge disappointment. For the exception of the whole BUKET thing and some of the PASO and KOZE footage it was just a waste of time. I don't want to see kids flapping their hands like fags fighting and then when one falls 3 guys jump in and start kicking the other one while someone yells TKO in the background! That shit's boring and pointless. Keep it all about the crew! Nor do I want to see TLOKS fuck up some kid. Lame. I don't mind the bitches, but fuck it. Also, there's a bunch of newbies in this crew and they're doing lots of toy shit. I wouldn't put that on there! I'd just give a shout out to them! LOL But all in all it's their own video and they do what they want. I'll take that. Respect to the OGs of the crew, whether they're still reppin' it or not. TOOMER, OVER, EROE, KAST, SOLOE, ZEAM, SPAIR, SEGA, DISM, GRAY, ADEK, RESQ, MQ, 2TSIE, OHDE, TRIBE, KEN42, ALOY, EYONS, HAEL, ZOEUH, CAPS, BROCK 77, EVOL, CITY, SAZE, IKSO, ZES, ILLZ, TEMPO, DO, JEL, WISHM, KOSH, COIL, FUSHA, TAZ, MUSKET, LYFER, ZERK, GUER, MEEK, OMEN, BOKER, DUEM, UKON, COLT 45, ODDS, SIGHT, 111, SENSA, HI5, PERL, DUT, EMPIRE, GUN, BAER, SAGA, KOZE.

crazy ass old school with some new school cats roll call right here

fosho0 this is reall shyt and why is tko letting in sureno fukking tagbanging now

from 5am blog

UPDATE: Man shot to death at North Grand and Garfield Identified

St. Louis Post-Dispatch

ST. LOUIS — Police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 28-year-old St. Louis man Thursday night.

Police said that Brandon Boehmer, 28, of the Plaza Square Apartments in downtown St. Louis, was shot once in the head at 8:55 p.m. Thursday.

The man was shot once in the head and died at an area hospital, police said.

He was shot in the 1800 block of North Grand Boulevard. Detectives are trying to determine whether the victim was being robbed when he was shot.

Archived