TKO

shitmop-1$

I don't have anything against TKO. 5 of the guys on my crew were from TKO in L.A. through the 90's. So I have respect for them and what they have done. But this War4 video was a huge disappointment. For the exception of the whole BUKET thing and some of the PASO and KOZE footage it was just a waste of time. I don't want to see kids flapping their hands like fags fighting and then when one falls 3 guys jump in and start kicking the other one while someone yells TKO in the background! That shit's boring and pointless. Keep it all about the crew! Nor do I want to see TLOKS fuck up some kid. Lame. I don't mind the bitches, but fuck it. Also, there's a bunch of newbies in this crew and they're doing lots of toy shit. I wouldn't put that on there! I'd just give a shout out to them! LOL But all in all it's their own video and they do what they want. I'll take that. Respect to the OGs of the crew, whether they're still reppin' it or not. TOOMER, OVER, EROE, KAST, SOLOE, ZEAM, SPAIR, SEGA, DISM, GRAY, ADEK, RESQ, MQ, 2TSIE, OHDE, TRIBE, KEN42, ALOY, EYONS, HAEL, ZOEUH, CAPS, BROCK 77, EVOL, CITY, SAZE, IKSO, ZES, ILLZ, TEMPO, DO, JEL, WISHM, KOSH, COIL, FUSHA, TAZ, MUSKET, LYFER, ZERK, GUER, MEEK, OMEN, BOKER, DUEM, UKON, COLT 45, ODDS, SIGHT, 111, SENSA, HI5, PERL, DUT, EMPIRE, GUN, BAER, SAGA, KOZE.

Zes and MQ were in TKO? Any flicks?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw war4 its alright, but tko makes them selves look more like a streetgang than a graffiti crew. tloc seem'd like a more respectable dude in infamy. hahahaha i was die'n when i saw his ass struggling walkin up that street talk'n about how cats be hating on him n shit.

im going to find you. and when i do your legs are going to be broken.:) :) :) :)

twisted nerves you are a faggot little kid who is obcessed with tko and would suck 40 dicks in a row to join them. you are fucking pathetic.

but what is also pathetic is a crew yapping about gang banging and gunplay when they SHOT THEIR OWN people by accident.

Seriously, TKO would be a sick graffiti crew is they stuck to GRAFFITI, not trying to be some sort of Los Zetas criminal gangster ring. wow yall made it on AMW, over some bullshit petty ass beef that would make most people in Q laugh. You shot a father over tagging, real gangster man. Real niggas got no respect for that kinda shit.

You niggas TAG SHIT, stop trying to fool kids with that gang banging shit.

SHOOT ME SHOOT ME SHOOT ME. hes got a gun! SHOOOT ME!!!

hahahah fucking hillarious. any of you tko gangsters seen a civilian get blown in half?? the real gangsters are the trained killers of the US armed forces, not a bunch of losers who do graffiti.

Archived