TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
half the people who just got posted arnt TKO anymore. this crew is a joke. thats what happens when you let everyone in off the net. some fools are tko for life, but quit posting colt,pray,ect..... for you kids/fans, just to let you know no one gives ashit about this crew but the orgional members so quit jocking

YOU must give a shit.. or why else would u be in OUR thread commenting on it... internet badmon.... me my friend is TKO for life and for the record NOBODY ever got down with the crew over the net..... but that too is none of your bizness

if its so wack why then the hate???:D :lol: ....loyalty is what makes a crew... loyalty is what alot of fools lack!... loyalty is the oldschool way... I want loyal heads in my crew the ones who wont back down when shit goes down.. big ups to the boyz still down

Very good point!!! That is very true. Though, a lot of the guys I knew that repped TKO hard in the 90's left the crew not because of beef or ranking it when shit went down, but because of inner turmoil between the main head and his way of thinking. But to each their own. I'll always respect and admire the OGs and the ones repping TKO for the right reasons and doing it well. The ones with the trigger happy mentallity and b.s. we see on the WAR movies is what makes people think sour about the crew. But we're just writers with opinions. Peace to you, SAGA.

half the people who just got posted arnt TKO anymore. this crew is a joke. thats what happens when you let everyone in off the net. some fools are tko for life, but quit posting colt,pray,ect..... for you kids/fans, just to let you know no one gives ashit about this crew but the orgional members so quit jocking

dude who cares.......get off the nuts.

Archived