TKO

shitmop-1$

you're an idiot Twisted,

First off you're a 17 year old female, get the fuck outta here with your not knowing ass;

A ) Kose is mainly a train bomber and 99% of his shit is Throw ups

B ) Koze does all mediums of graffiti and is way better then Kose and mainly does street shit, everyone who has some eye sight and half a brain can figure that much out, quit your lame ass fucking hating chunky ass ho

Don't come in here with ignorant ass comments that are stupid and make no sense

Why start dropping stupid shit, when you're not affiliated or anything with either writer

Get the fuck out of here cunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're an idiot Twisted,

First off you're a 17 year old female, get the fuck outta here with your not knowing ass;

B ) Koze does all mediums of graffiti and is way better then Kose and mainly does street shit, everyone who has some eye sight and half a brain can figure that much out, quit your lame ass fucking hating chunky ass ho

Why start dropping stupid shit, when you're not affiliated or anything with either writer

bump

you're an idiot Twisted,

Koze is good. But it's you that is "not knowing". Kose had Bay streets LOCKED. Straight up. All bay, all system (BART). And hits streets still that I see, not that your landlocked ass would know about this Bay shit. Like I said Koze is dope, I'm not comparing. But Kose is OG, so before you start accusing some youngters of not knowing the facts you should check your internet loving self first

Oh and that "pariz?" shit is the crappiest berst, askew bite I ever seen

There is no doubt nor denial this was one of the best crews from its beginning til '04....

id say they had it crackin til 07/08. some of these tko dudes these days got some talent its just nothin compared to what it was. colt45, guer, haeler, zeam, skert, adek, muerte, eroe, begr, xrae, yosh, meek, jel. all true bombers. tko had shit on lock. los angeles, new york, san francisco, portland, denver, st. louis, las vegas. etc etc etc

Koze is good. But it's you that is "not knowing". Kose had Bay streets LOCKED. Straight up. All bay, all system (BART). And hits streets still that I see, not that your landlocked ass would know about this Bay shit. Like I said Koze is dope, I'm not comparing. But Kose is OG, so before you start accusing some youngters of not knowing the facts you should check your internet loving self first

Oh and that "pariz?" shit is the crappiest berst, askew bite I ever seen

quoted for truth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived