TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Koze is good. But it's you that is "not knowing". Kose had Bay streets LOCKED. Straight up. All bay, all system (BART). And hits streets still that I see, not that your landlocked ass would know about this Bay shit. Like I said Koze is dope, I'm not comparing. But Kose is OG, so before you start accusing some youngters of not knowing the facts you should check your internet loving self first

Oh and that "pariz?" shit is the crappiest berst, askew bite I ever seen

Thought i was alone in this One ahahahhahaha : D : D Guess Theres some people out there that know True facts About The game.

Koze is good. But it's you that is "not knowing". Kose had Bay streets LOCKED. Straight up. All bay, all system (BART). And hits streets still that I see, not that your landlocked ass would know about this Bay shit. Like I said Koze is dope, I'm not comparing. But Kose is OG, so before you start accusing some youngters of not knowing the facts you should check your internet loving self first

Oh and that "pariz?" shit is the crappiest berst, askew bite I ever seen

Thought i was alone in this One ahahahhahaha : D : D Guess Theres some people out there that know True facts About The game.

Archived