SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I jumped on the 805 today...trekking along...when all of a sudden BOOM...I felt as though I had time traveled back to the early 90's and beyond. Any who, that to me, what I bared witness to today is what/how I remember San Diego being...Hard core Freeway damage...up and down both sides...hallows,straights, throwies,freeway handstyles, softball tips....and, and well...In a very weird way, there was unity in rivalry, it in essence was us (writers) against them (establishments)....and in those times the "us's" were winning, many a dedicated individuals. It was a beautiful thing. The beef which was acquired at those times was on a whole other level...slashings,crossouts,stamps...unfortunately, violence will continue to presist...all beef and minuscule differences aside between all the crews that ever got down in those days...Big Up for the memories of being able to see such dedication from a very elite group of youth....

O ya lets not forget about the pits either...psshh.

A couple of the top...

NVS,KTK,RTS,UF,HK,SWV,MDR,SKA,SPC,UNO,WCK,NSH,TKO,DEA,NR,,TV,WDWM...Just to name a few....

*give his respects, as he backs away slowly, never to be seen again*