SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

Jealousy is a muthafucka home-slice. Stay-up 619's

dude i dont think there is one person in this WORLD who is jealous of you. your life sucks, your marked for onsite beatdowns by everyone in SD and you suck at graffiti so much its sad, and your compleatly outta ur mind. must suck having to hide from so many people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dude i dont think there is one person in this WORLD who is jealous of you. your life sucks, your marked for onsite beatdowns by everyone in SD and you suck at graffiti so much its sad, and your compleatly outta ur mind. must suck having to hide from so many people

Your online with nothing better to do than type my name. LOL

(your talking shit behind a fake screen name whata' clown)

Onsite beatdowns by who?, I go everywhere and nobody's bucking up.

I'm chilling dog, lifes good, living good, dubmix tapes and medical.

D1 "hate on haterz"

• 2 weeks later...
its always the same thing on here...the same people who flic their own shit and post it...

this thread doesn't represent SD's graff at all

shits gay

i try and take unbiased flicks of the stuff i see in my day-to-day around here, there isn't a lot of graff that's easy to find here, if you know so much please enlighten us. the scene here is slow and so is the thread.. makes sense.

Bahahahaha trolls been puttin in work

It's been real nice seeing RTS doin that oldschool shit on the 94 lately.

Went to soak city yesterday, fuckin 805 is a fuckin ghost town now. I remember just a couple years ago imperial to the border "wuz like lookin atta masta piece art gallery or sumtin". Style wars reference for those who didn't catch it...For real tho a buncha buff on that road. Shits mad depressing. KN has some spots tho.

Scene is real slow right now. But itll pick back up like always. Just think of it as the toys bein weeded out.