SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well put soardove, as I've told the youth before the "buff is strong" is no excuse when ppl crush the buff monster cannot keep up... and the other young team that needs help is my beloved CHARGERS.. they need a new O-line, D-line and a fucking better COACH!

Yes , HeroicX...so true. If I may quote you, "when "people" crush, the buff monster cant keep up"..."People" the key word in phrase, "People" the bombers all of them, "People" the piecers all of them, "People" the taggers all of them, "People" the kings and toys alike, "People" all of us when united we produce an energy not even a "monster" can hang with...Ive had this fantasy for roughly 15 years now of having all the crews and non-crew affiliated vandals join forces for one night and wreck havoc on the highways, I swear to Jah, simply typing about it gives me the chicken skin! It saddens me to see how much Sandy Ego has fallen off, at least when over all damage is concerned. It trips me out to see more often then not old school heads catching wreck, and even more recently resurrected crews showing us whats up , however those same old school heads Ive spotted with a few eager beavers under there wings, theres hope yet...Graffiti is ours, nobody else, belonging to the "people" who is down for the cause, created by youth and perfected through trials and tribulations. I was that youth, a friend of all crews, even if I knew not of your personality and was of being...all of you placed a smile on my face. Im proud of belonging to this culture and knowing I represented it well during my term.

Big Ups and bless to all those putting in work, whether your hated on or not its irrelevant, your active some of you for 15 yrs straight or longer (dorms, saga, truko, stash, yaddadyadadaydada...you know who you are)...

Remember my Brothers...its us against them...thats the bigger picture...

PLEASE STOP KILLING EACHOTHER AND DEPRIVING ME OF BEING ABLE TO HAVE DOPE ARTIST IN MY CITY.

Rest In Paint

MODER

HUER

PARIS

and all the other fallen soldiers...

Bless, S

WITH MY OLD HOE...3880644138_69082ca171_m.jpgsagascout8561.jpg

You should probably re-word your description here. Your hoe?

Last I checked that girl wasn't ever that.

In fact, she'd never even touched you.

And she played you.

And you got played well.

Aren't you 35?

And self-posted flix? Toy.

Maybe you should be working instead of 12 oz.'n

Oh wait, that would mean you'd need a job first.

BUMP SAGA.