Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 8 2005, 02:27 AM

^WHAT A LOAD OFF UTTER GARBAGE!!! :yuck:

DELETE THE ABOVE PHOTOS IT BRINGS THE NZ GRAFF FR8 SEEN TOO SHAME!!! :huh2:

YO TONNY, MORE (REAL GRAFF) PICS ARE COMMING UP BROTHER BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!! :king:

heh,badass.how bout you post some of your work on freights and let the readers decide who brings the n.z freight scene to shame.

stop frontin on your crews abilities i.e tone,and berns...as for pigs monitering this site......stop it,unless ur an informent urself,ur hardly active enough for them to give a fuck about....

pics please.,

i visited new zealand earlier dis year and ur graff seen is dead.... i think i saw a hand full of peeces da whole time i was der... u guys shoodnt be talkin shit in dis chat room u shood be out der peecn and maken da new zealand graff scene a bit more respectable!!!!!!!!!!

^OH HA HA,

YEAH SEEN ALOT OFF EM TOY WACK OZZY PANNELS, PERTTY MUSH THERE JUST LITTLE COLOURED BOMBS ON PANNELS, HOW WEAK!!!

AW AND 'krdstreetkids' WHEN I WAS DISSING EM FR8S ON THE LAST PAGE I DIDNT MEAN TOO DISS YOUR KOAS FR8S- I HAVE RESPECT TOO THE OLD SKOOL THAT PAVED THE WAY FOR THE NEW SKOOLS TOO KILL FR8S!!!

U KNOW WHAT I MEAN NE WAYS!

:king:

Originally posted by VELCRO@Aug 17 2005, 06:05 PM

haha the shit is rolling now. u guys checked out http://www.bombtheworld.net ? i feel a bit lonley up there as there are basically no new zealanders apparent. Were the big cats at? We got sum wild steez IN NZ at the mo but too few graffers representing. PEACE TO OVER FROM RFC ----VELCRO out.

Yeah btw is fukn dope.... coz im from australia and all can u post sum of ur cuntries finest.ive herd ggood tings :king:

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 18 2005, 03:22 PM

^OH HA HA,

YEAH SEEN ALOT OFF EM TOY WACK OZZY PANNELS, PERTTY MUSH THERE JUST LITTLE COLOURED BOMBS ON PANNELS, HOW WEAK!!!

AW AND 'krdstreetkids' WHEN I WAS DISSING EM FR8S ON THE LAST PAGE I DIDNT MEAN TOO DISS YOUR KOAS FR8S- I HAVE RESPECT TOO THE OLD SKOOL THAT PAVED THE WAY FOR THE NEW SKOOLS TOO KILL FR8S!!!

Wat u talkin bout toy wak ozzy panels........ :huh2:

ahah i must admit it is hard to find trains these days. But its down to how much u want it anyway so we still manage. But fuck we aint nothing like melbourne which is the place to go. PF CREW wat!!!! RESPECT TO THEM PLAYERS NO BTW WHICH LEEP ME ROLLING I ADMIRE THT SHIT

VELCRO-out

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 18 2005, 05:22 AM

^OH HA HA,

WTF? the best NZ panels i seen were from aussies burning NZ steel.

Banos Pubes Puke and Jiesk? Are you aware of them?

Archived