Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 18 2005, 01:22 AM

AW AND 'krdstreetkids' WHEN I WAS DISSING EM FR8S ON THE LAST PAGE I DIDNT MEAN TOO DISS YOUR KOAS FR8S- I HAVE RESPECT TOO THE OLD SKOOL THAT PAVED THE WAY FOR THE NEW SKOOLS TOO KILL FR8S!!!

U KNOW WHAT I MEAN NE WAYS!

:king:

what ever MATE!?you dont know shit....... post flicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 19 2005, 12:07 PM

^^YEAH I DONT KNOW SHIT... THATS A SMART COMMENT!!! :rolleyes:

OH AND I BET YOU WOULD LOVE TOO SEE TDU FR8 PANNELS THAT I HAVE DAY TIME PICS OFF, BUT YEAH CANT POST EM AYE...

ITS JUST TOO GOOD FOR TOYs TOO SEE!!!

less chit chat...post the tdu fr8s alreedy>>>>>

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 18 2005, 10:07 PM

^^YEAH I DONT KNOW SHIT... THATS A SMART COMMENT!!! :rolleyes:

OH AND I BET YOU WOULD LOVE TOO SEE TDU FR8 PANNELS THAT I HAVE DAY TIME PICS OFF, BUT YEAH CANT POST EM AYE...

ITS JUST TOO GOOD FOR TOYs TOO SEE!!!

to tell the truth ,so your not to be confused with what you presume...ive seen enough of your(in my own oppinion,tho i think evryone agrees,)toy work, to know that these mystery day-time flix ,even if posted ....wouldnt be halve as good as the so called toys you dissed on the last page....your delusional if you thinking otherwise...

king blitz!!!! ...king blitz!!!!!.....king blitz!!!!!....

ADDICT FROM LA LA LAND, YEAH I AM SOOOOO TOY AYE, BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SEEN MY 2004/2005 PHOTOS!!! :rolleyes:

GOOD ONE AND I DONT THINK WE'LL BE POSTING NE TDU GRAFF ON THIS THEARD SOOOOO DONT WORRY ABOUT ASKING WHERE THE U PHOTOS AT, YOUR'LL GONNA HAVE A BIG SURPIZE AT THE END OFF THE YEAR NO DOUBTS BOUT THAT!!!

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 21 2005, 11:29 PM

ADDICT FROM LA LA LAND, YEAH I AM SOOOOO TOY AYE, BECAUSE YOU HAVENT SEEN MY 2004/2005 PHOTOS!!!  :rolleyes:

GOOD ONE AND I DONT THINK WE'LL BE POSTING NE TDU GRAFF ON THIS THEARD SOOOOO DONT WORRY ABOUT ASKING WHERE THE U PHOTOS AT, YOUR'LL GONNA HAVE A BIG SURPIZE AT THE END OFF THE YEAR NO DOUBTS BOUT THAT!!!

well if thats your front? so be it. i guess we'll just have to wait in dissapointment....tear bouye

wheres the hate coming from ? i have only the fullest respect for fellow graffiti artists so settle guys ur all appreciated . HERES SUM LOW RES IMAGES AS THT IS ALL I AM ALLOWED TO APPLY

oh yea and respect to berns hes way up there in the freight writin

VELCRO-out

_1.jpg.7bcbc3d2b73c4e008ba15c7de983c3a4.jpg

Archived