Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by riddimz@Jun 20 2005, 07:37 AM

nah i dont..

but i caught these..hmmm really hard to fit in the pieces unless u wanna step off the edge and die.I hate angle shots.

Sorry i forgot what this guy writes..is it hint?

just get a wide angle lens for a few spot. haha.

yeah it's hint (bdmsk) from berlin, his piece is a burner.

man agent's samurai dude is of the hook.

Originally posted by riddimz@Jun 20 2005, 07:37 PM

nah i dont..

but i caught these..hmmm really hard to fit in the pieces unless u wanna step off the edge and die.I hate angle shots.

berns01.jpg

2tone01.jpg

index01.jpg

hint01.jpg

^take these TDU Graff Pics off tha fucking internet 1. you didnt ask for premission too post my crews Production on line and 2nd i dont want my crews Graff on line for one fucking soul reason....GRAFFITI DETICTIVES!!!!

Originally posted by BlitzOne+Jun 21 2005, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlitzOne - Jun 21 2005, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-riddimz@Jun 20 2005, 07:37 PM

nah i dont..

berns01.jpg

2tone01.jpg

index01.jpg

hint01.jpg

^take these TDU Graff Pics off tha fucking internet 1. you didnt ask for premission too post my crews Production on line and 2nd i dont want my crews Graff on line for one fucking soul reason....GRAFFITI DETICTIVES!!!!

[/b]

Get a grip whats the point of ppl takin photos and not showing them, none of them are flixs of your stuff anyway.

What GRAFFITI DETICTIVES are after you anyway?(its spelt "detectives" by the way) i didnt know they could make out what wackt toys wrote. :clown2:

Archived