Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as jacked from HHNZ....

Originally posted by "Askew TMD SUK"

sup everyone! firstly thanks to all the crews that participated despote the most fucked up weather of all time! Especially all those that pulled through and finished! legendary! Also to those crews that had to forfit (RTR, FDKNS) because of weather, thanks all the same... RTR I honestly though you guys had this one! All good though.

Here are the 7 walls that are actually being submitted to the judges... I will announce the exact line up of the judges with the results as soon as I get feedback. I will also post up the unfinished walls then too..

In Alphabetical order:

kos_bomberman.jpg

This one was a crew made of Diva, Demz, Peaz and Kost. They formed especially for the battle.

kos_dmntnc.jpg

Ins, Mice, Kalis, Daps and Essex and Bost1 on the characters. This was TNC and DMN's collab.

kos_gbak.jpg

The GBAK crew def brought one of the most thought out concepts to the battle IMO.

kos_htown.jpg

Spel and Ouch from Htown and Vegies from West AK formed for the battle.

kos_tdu.jpg

Index, 2Tone, User, Ire and Realm rep for TDU.

kos_tmdcity.jpg

We got Sin City on it.. Exist, Askew, Phat1, Dyle, Ryze and Deus on the buildings.

kos_usp.jpg

USP ricked the Space invaders theme!

Originally posted by Toneroner@Sep 19 2005, 09:31 AM

good weekend despite the weather. I gotta say if the rtr wall had been finished it would have been the best in my opinion.

Thats a tough call - i know that we had planned to do heaps more on our wall but the rain killed it - I think you'll find that the same happened to the TMD wall as well.... It would be too hard too pick, too many varibles.

Originally posted by RayRay_AFG+Sep 20 2005, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RayRay_AFG - Sep 20 2005, 11:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Toneroner@Sep 19 2005, 09:31 AM

good weekend despite the weather. I gotta say if the rtr wall had been finished it would have been the best in my opinion.

Thats a tough call - i know that we had planned to do heaps more on our wall but the rain killed it - I think you'll find that the same happened to the TMD wall as well.... It would be too hard too pick, too many varibles.

[/b]

just my opinion. It looked dope as.

I know everyone didn't get to finish too a degree that they wanted. That's just how it goes.

Originally posted by Crushitself+Sep 21 2005, 04:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crushitself - Sep 21 2005, 04:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlitzOne@Sep 21 2005, 09:50 PM

^DO WE?

I REALLY CANT SEE WHO THE FUCK CAN BATTLE THE TDUCRU @PRODUCTION WALLS APART FROM RTR AND TMD...

:king:  :king:  :king:

get your hand off it blitz, itll fall off one of these days

[/b]

you should stop dreaming about blitz, go have a crush on someone else.

Originally posted by ye scurvy dog+Sep 23 2005, 09:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ye scurvy dog - Sep 23 2005, 09:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Crushitself@Sep 21 2005, 04:54 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-BlitzOne@Sep 21 2005, 09:50 PM

^DO WE?

I REALLY CANT SEE WHO THE FUCK CAN BATTLE THE TDUCRU @PRODUCTION WALLS APART FROM RTR AND TMD...

[/b]

how do his nuts taste? everytime you post your on em...

Originally posted by Crushitself+Sep 22 2005, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crushitself - Sep 22 2005, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ye scurvy dog@Sep 23 2005, 09:01 AM

Originally posted by Crushitself@Sep 21 2005, 04:54 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-BlitzOne@Sep 21 2005, 09:50 PM

^DO WE?

how do his nuts taste? everytime you post your on em...

[/b]

fuck upp idiot, you talk too much

that blitz is a straight up burner mayne.

it looks like nearly all of your posts have been about him, who's on whom's nuts i wonder?

Archived