taking a life....

jah

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I've shot, gutted, and eaten tortolas (turtle doves) and numerous kinds of fish (not shot), from blue marlin to dorados. I've also been present to dozens of killings of goats and pigs (when I was very little, I was shown the severed head of our own pet goat, killed without our knowledge, while my family feasted on it), and there's nothing I enjoy more than a full roasted pig. It doesn't get any more visceral than actually taking your fingers and digging into the back of an entire pig that's been turning on a large skewer over a nice bonfire, ripping off hunks of flesh and stuffing them into your mouth, while its shriveled eyeballs stare back at you with the same expression it had during its last moments of pain and confusion.

Meat rocks. Beer,

El Mamerro

hell yeah, nothing beats a pig roast, or mantanza, as they say back home.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

Oh yeah? well one time I was driving, and this squirrel ran out into the street and I hit him. And he didn't die right then, but he was limping and stuff, I'm pretty sure he died right after.

Originally posted by fr8lover

Oh yeah? well one time I was driving, and this squirrel ran out into the street and I hit him. And he didn't die right then, but he was limping and stuff, I'm pretty sure he died right after.

:lol:

Archived