THE 40 OZ REPORT

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Kilo7-

That's just liek playing the Century

Where you take 1oz of beer per minute, over 100 minutes.

It doesn't seems like a lot, but man on man!!

yeah like a power hour. its a perfect preparty thing if you plan on getting shitty drunk.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Kilo7-

That's just liek playing the Century

Where you take 1oz of beer per minute, over 100 minutes.

It doesn't seems like a lot, but man on man!!

Haha, yeah... I did it a while back at, starting at 6:30 AM after a solid night of drinking... by 7:15 we were TANKED... I don't even know if we finished, but I remember all 4 of us climbing on a single ATV afterwards and offroading at the beach while the sun came up. I have no idea how we survived. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, yeah... I did it a while back at, starting at 6:30 AM after a solid night of drinking... by 7:15 we were TANKED... I don't even know if we finished, but I remember all 4 of us climbing on a single ATV afterwards and offroading at the beach while the sun came up. I have no idea how we survived. Beer,

El Mamerro

im surprised you didnt try to see if the ATV had aquatic capibilities?

Originally posted by 455

I remember chugging this shit called "CAMO XXX".......Bull Ice,Slurricane.....OE.

camo xxx is the shit, as piss beer goes. it's basically 211. there both 8.2% here in new mex. anybody remember crazy horse? that's my nigguh..............

Originally posted by ragsoe505

camo xxx is the shit, as piss beer goes. it's basically 211. there both 8.2% here in new mex. anybody remember crazy horse? that's my nigguh..............

see in cali we dont get half this shit.

Originally posted by rip

see in cali we dont get half this shit.

where you at in cali? i've bought that shit at the liqour store by the amtrak station a hundred times. if your in the l.a. area, hit me up, i'll meet you at the greyhound station at 10:00 a.m. saturday with some camo and 211. seriously.

Guest Jae Rotn
Originally posted by awkward eye

WE USED TO GET THE 32OZ COLT 45'S FOR 99CENTS FROM CIRCLE K, 4 OF THOSE AND I MY RIGHT EYE WOULDNT OPEN...NOW I ONLY DRINK SAM ADAMS.....

ha ha ha thats kinda funny after 4 40oz's awkward eye's,eye actrually went awkward:)

01:58 AM

Taste Report: the first sip is nasty, you can really taste the alcohol.

the second sip is fine though. Good thing this stuff is almost frozen

because if it was warm, there might be trouble.

02:10 AM

The neck is finished and I am moving on to the body of the bottle (undertone immunity). The extra 2% alc./vol makes a real difference.

02:36

Status: Tasty, good, ummmm.....like having ok smoke (you know, you're used to it etc.) and getting something that came out of BC

THIS shit works every time....or at least this time. As a veteran drinker of the 40 oz bottle of beer, my tolerance for the yeast and hops has risen. But at a hefty 10%, the strong beer by Black Bull will get you where you want to go -- 2% faster!

oh jeeze !!

I remember having one of those during the summer.

I was excited to find a new 40 with even more alcohol,

but after the first sip....

god no! but the bottle down, grab yourself a heineken

black bull is by far, the worst 'beer' by-product I've ever had the misfortune of tasting.

I've killed enought colts, stIdes and 800's to know pisswater when I taste it.

Archived