__PUZLE______

aPirate

Guest skfivez
Originally posted by halloween013

you euroreject.

im sorry? is that a typoe or something ya stupid yank? euro???

i would say "i hate to be the one to tell u this" but that would be a lie(pointing out ignorance is the best fun anyone can have. even more so when its a yank). Australia is nowhere near europe u fucking idiot. if u r going to dis something atleast know abit about it. im telling u this for your own good because i know you wouldnt like 2 look like a cockhead now, would you?? spend less time with your hand on your heart jacking off over the yank flag and more time understanding your own world.

ps. how did u fit a whole computer in your trailer???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fatbastard

yeah you stupid yanks

mom mom, i wanna go to the mall mom and get a burger.. oh my god mom mr belding caught me skipping study hall mom

go to the mall and hang out at the gap..

see i can stereotype too

*laughs out loud*

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by grandma_funk

how bout you get your flaming carcas off this thread. have respect.

as for puzle one of my favourite new schools has got to be the wallstars piece. i watched him spray paint into the cap of the sray can, then throw the dripping paint onto the piece before the finals. wat a tripper, had a maad effect, the dripping paint in the fill is mad shit.

please girlfriend....you're riding the penis a little too hard...you're gonna bend his dick...oh..and YEAH MAN THAT PAINT INTO THE CAP SHIT IS SO INNOVATIVE!!HOLY SHIT WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT PAINT DRIPS!!!?

i think you got too much yankee cock in your butt. maybe we'd (i'd) have more respect for americans if it werent for your bullshit. i think either ur puzl kyt or your selling your body to him. paint drips?!?! wat the fuck!!?! i never wouldve known!! oh hang on, if i see your pieces i'll c dripping in action..thanks for helping me out buddy...

mad respect to puzle and to the dudes who started this definatily agree with tikriminal about duke and duel tilta all the others as well they were there in the begining and could still produce shit that burns most but any way fuk all the bitching keep on posting

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by grandma_funk

i think you got too much yankee cock in your butt. maybe we'd (i'd) have more respect for americans if it werent for your bullshit. i think either ur puzl kyt or your selling your body to him. paint drips?!?! wat the fuck!!?! i never wouldve known!! oh hang on, if i see your pieces i'll c dripping in action..thanks for helping me out buddy...

i wasn't even making it a puzl kyt thing moron..i could care less...fuck europe and usa...and as far as my "dripping action" you'd be surprised..."id like europeans if it weren't for their bullshit"...get off the stupid continent bullshit...i could care less about the graffiti community and the politics...

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

i wasn't even making it a puzl kyt thing moron..i could care less...fuck europe and usa...and as far as my "dripping action" you'd be surprised..."id like europeans if it weren't for their bullshit"...get off the stupid continent bullshit...i could care less about the graffiti community and the politics...

what.the.fuck.

Archived