On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly ever see anything when im abroad :( Saw a Proh tag in Monorca (spelling).. Dunno if it was the same one though.. Would be pretty nice if it was :D

Anyway, know these have been posted in another thread.. but er, yea.. this is a different thread..

http://www.angryfatkid.com/Dump/pub/vice1.JPG'>

http://www.angryfatkid.com/Dump/pub/trek1.JPG'>

*gets back to practicing* :o

Guest imported_b0b

Mike - good work on making the missus earn her keep. I got nearly all my wife's family and friends getting shots for me when they go away and all her work colleagues too. Trouble is they all no taste in graf, but her sister brought me back some graf mag from Brazil recently. It's like having trained monkeys going and getting photos for you!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

It's like having trained monkeys going and getting photos for you!

you got it in one!

CB are you going to be covering the Postex exibition http://www.postex.org/

May3-25 just thought the flics would do well here.

Just got a friend who's gone to south america lets see if i can get her to take flics for me too "here monkey monkey monkey..."

no probs i know my place in the world of bristol graff

umm it looks very simmilur to the one in easton witch i am thinkinf of running parile to the track that what i thinki was geting confused at

take it easy and keep pushing thos dark shots for this thead

i have like a million and 1 photos from my travils to prague and new york but no scana or good photo prgram :(

niso cm

Re: flicks

Originally posted by mr_ekto

ng - where was that halo character (you posted on this page)? That's one of his i havn't seen.

i thought that was one of yours! its near the dogs home, which is in the temple meads sort of area...

mr ekto have i meat you

ey up ekto i have i meat you quite a while ago when i was paiting with adapt in bedmo? i did some shity blue and purple cat somit and you had a big a buket of blue paint? if its not you sorry mate

take it easy never the less

niso cm

hahah yeah

hahah yeah i thought it was you i didnt really wona say about the bedmo kids spittin at us incace it wasnt you and you thought with it was some wierd dig at you :-P do you have msn messinger? if so add the anotherway e-mail cos i was one half of that bitch!

ng - I didn't see what you wrote earlier but can you not tell niso or anyone else that plot until we do it, also I know t*** will get the hump if he keeps taking me to plots and I show other writers, ha ha Its all politics!

:lol: :lol:

ps - nothing persona niso!

Archived