On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

whitey you fucking mug no one cares about your minor fliks from the same plot- you are a nonse. don't chat about st patricks day to try and make friends among the people on this forum. whose arse are you kissing fuckface? you think if you post its and atg fliks people will think you are a bad boy and think you're not a shameful little toy. get off the forum with your posh little arse. go back to crouch end and do some poses with you're 'boys'. you know fuck all about graff you're just in it for the image because you think it somehow makes you cool and a 'b-boy'. for you it's a phase plain and simple- cunt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by brando@Mar 17 2005, 05:14 PM

whitey you fucking mug no one cares about your minor fliks from the same plot- you are a nonse. don't chat about st patricks day to try and make friends among the people on this forum. whose arse are you kissing fuckface? you think if you post its and atg fliks people will think you are a bad boy and think you're not a shameful little toy. get off the forum with your posh little arse. go back to crouch end and do some poses with you're 'boys'. you know fuck all about graff you're just in it for the image because you think it somehow makes you cool and a 'b-boy'. for you it's a phase plain and simple- cunt.

whos arse did you crawl out of? what the fuck have you done to contribute to this thread? nothing. so what if its the same plot?still good fliks, makes no difference, fool. theyre flicks people havnt seen before mostly, and its better than nothing. you are a fucking cunt who had nothing to do except bitch and whinge and think your something when you aint. piss off.

Originally posted by brando@Mar 18 2005, 06:55 PM

who are you you cheif? his fucking defence lawyer? get the fuck out of the argument trust me you dont know shit...

brando, get a fucking life. i dont give a shit what you have to say. you can think what you want about me. YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME SO FUCK OFF. you think youve clocked me cos of what ive posted so far. im not one to start beef but im not just gonna sit back and let you take the piss.

ps. i fucking posted its and atg flicks cos that what people were asking for you fucking cunt. why dont you fucking read the thread dick head. your the one that shouldfuck off this site, contributing fuck all but some agi bullshit cos you think your bad. i apreciate that your entitled to your fag opinion so in the future im just gonna keep the graff flicks i have to myslef. you give me no option but to go against the whole point of this forum to post flick you have taken.

;) just to say brando (is that marlon?). You probably shouldn't be mean to whitey for being rich, surely thats a good thing...are you poor, is it cool being skint, is it hip-hop. If whitey is rich he can buy whatever he wants for the rest of his life, thats a GOOD THING. I am rich too, well my parents have money, and I get to spend it, which makes me popular with other rich kids, it's a good way of life. Anyway atg are rich and quite posh so they probably, like whitey, think it's cool to post their flicks... be good now.

Originally posted by brando@Mar 18 2005, 10:41 PM

no whitey that's where your wrong mate i do know who you are- only too well. you've made a mistake

oh you got me so paranoid. im so prang of you now. faggot.

well said fresh prints..

brando shut up before u dig urself a deeper whole, im interested to see what you can say to better yourself now.

Originally posted by brando@Mar 14 2005, 10:04 PM

Just look at that gaggle of middle class north London youth above aren't they super? They're are so uk hip hop, expressing their repressed and hard lives through the medium of urban art- lovely stuff. For me they truly symbolise the 'elements' of hip-hop. I mean they graff I bet they're mean at rapping and mixing rap records on mixing tables and I wonder if they smoke???

by the way why would you bother posting nething like that if you wernt pissed of with something in particular(otherwise where the fuck did that shit come from). (this is ofcourse where all the beef started) youve got nothing to do with that group of people and they got nothing to do with you, this brings me to think that your thinking about that toy reach that was purely a mistake posting that(beleive me or not, until this argument i did not have a clue who's tag was agcually called toy), didnt mean to offend anyone....(just to let it sink in it was a mistake posting that. are you perhaps bothered by the fact that it was lined in the first place or that it was posted online(id like to know) , if it did however offend you or your mates, replying with little bitchy comments about the people in the picture like you have above (which has got nothing to do with the toy reach ) wont get you anywhere... or might raise your confidence a little.

Ps. if you know me so well why dont you pm me and tell me who you are (which should give light to this whole beef ) instead of hiding behind your name 'brando' and expecting all of your other mates on this forum to back you up.

Originally posted by fresh prints@Mar 19 2005, 01:11 AM

;) just to say brando (is that marlon?). You probably shouldn't be mean to whitey for being rich, surely thats a good thing...are you poor, is it cool being skint, is it hip-hop. If whitey is rich he can buy whatever he wants for the rest of his life, thats a GOOD THING. I am rich too, well my parents have money, and I get to spend it, which makes me popular with other rich kids, it's a good way of life. Anyway atg are rich and quite posh so they probably, like whitey, think it's cool to post their flicks... be good now.

this made me laugh. rich or poor, this is a funny post.

bump for fresh prints, that made me laugh, graffitti's got fuck all to do with what class you are that shouldn't even enter into it, it's about what you do and how & why you do it, not how much money you're parents have got. besides some of London's top writers are middle class. :haha: :haha:

Also Tube warrior, who did that vizo? safe. :D

Originally posted by flames and fire+Mar 19 2005, 10:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flames and fire - Mar 19 2005, 10:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FRESH_FRANK@Mar 16 2005, 02:07 AM

:king:  SHADE BY SHADES....CAMDEN LOCK 85(?)

SHADES:king: fuckin bad!

post-29834-1110935235.jpg

more shades photos ?

[/b]

bump this shit

Archived