On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Say What?@Mar 15 2005, 08:42 PM

cool stencil. love those.

yah! hey wow! a marijuana leaf in the form of a stencil! cooooool! what a ground breaking and original idea. if only i'd thought of that! double drat! i'm gonna put my clogs on and my custom made hemp farah's while i sit on my bean bag and paint a picture of a dove while listening to the early works of pink floyd. yah!:love2:

:love2: :love2:

Originally posted by horse boy+Mar 15 2005, 09:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (horse boy - Mar 15 2005, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Whitey@Mar 14 2005, 05:42 PM

chaz dase ls elmo :yuck:  

crouchhillday053.jpg

crouchhillday054.jpg

[

you cool skater dudes radical!!!

[/b]

im sorry, whats the correct level of dress? do you not deem those clothes acceptable? fag. you are the kind of stereotyping twat this planet does not need.

Originally posted by El Producto@Mar 17 2005, 11:38 AM

im sorry, whats the correct level of dress? do you not deem those clothes acceptable? fag. you are the kind of stereotyping twat this planet does not need

he's right though. all skaters use the word 'radical'.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

i hope you were being ironic.

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Mar 16 2005, 06:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Mar 16 2005, 06:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^^^^^contribute sir,contribute!!! and the cat was a bit miffed as earlier mentioned.Lack of tuna!<!--QuoteBegin-andy@Mar 16 2005, 03:14 PM

too many pictures of boring legal walls on this page! :shook:

[/b]

man you're strange loco :lol:

keep up your feline ways sir.

Originally posted by Adernaline+Mar 17 2005, 12:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Adernaline - Mar 17 2005, 12:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Mar 16 2005, 06:44 PM

^^^^^contribute sir,contribute!!! and the cat was a bit miffed as earlier mentioned.Lack of tuna!<!--QuoteBegin-andy@Mar 16 2005, 03:14 PM

too many pictures of boring legal walls on this page! :shook:

man you're strange loco :lol:

keep up your feline ways sir.

[/b]

he makes 12oz less boring.

Archived