Koze (LIFE AE SLUTS TKO) Denver Co.

VoSe OnE...

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KUKU 1er

Re: KILLA KOZE

Originally posted by JICK JOLTY

THATS MY ROAD DOG.....even bullets cant stop us (denver heads know the storys)...Im next to him on like 80 percent of this shit...and you didnt even post my shit.....damm......nah its all good just glad to see people diggin my potnas work...

...I POSTED MOST THOSE FLICKS FOR HIM...THE FLIX ONLY SHOWED HIS WERK AND RUN AND SUM ARAB.....BEER63

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

This Koze blows the Bay Area Kose out of the water as far as style, that's for sure. No competition there.

Speaking of Kose, do any of you Bay Area heads know about the "NEW HTF" that Kose is forming. I'm serious. It consists of Kozer, Dosk, Yoder, Blobs, Sapo, Minor, Thug and a bunch of other pussy ass bitches that nobody has EVER heard of that don't get up and aren't worth a dime. I hate giving those idiots any amount of fame by muttering their names, but it's not like any of you are going to remember their names cause these fakes don't really write besides maybe two residential neighborhoods. It's fucking pathetic. Kose is letting all of these idiots in 640 AND HTF, and he apparently gave them permission to let their friends in it too. So now 640HTF is consisted of a bunch of nobodies and hasbeens.

Fuck the new 640HTF, tons of respect to the original heads. And respect to the new KOZER, I hope you take that name and do something respectable with it.

Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

Originally posted by BizOne

This Koze blows the Bay Area Kose out of the water as far as style, that's for sure. No competition there.

Speaking of Kose, do any of you Bay Area heads know about the "NEW HTF" that Kose is forming. I'm serious. It consists of Kozer, Dosk, Yoder, Blobs, Sapo, Minor, Thug and a bunch of other pussy ass bitches that nobody has EVER heard of that don't get up and aren't worth a dime. I hate giving those idiots any amount of fame by muttering their names, but it's not like any of you are going to remember their names cause these fakes don't really write besides maybe two residential neighborhoods. It's fucking pathetic. Kose is letting all of these idiots in 640 AND HTF, and he apparently gave them permission to let their friends in it too. So now 640HTF is consisted of a bunch of nobodies and hasbeens.

Fuck the new 640HTF, tons of respect to the original heads. And respect to the new KOZER, I hope you take that name and do something

respectable with it.

you're pretty sorry for writing all that...

Re: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

Originally posted by ray finkle

you're pretty sorry for writing all that...

i'm just trying to let people know what's going on before they go and defend Kose HTF.

i speak the truth. believe me, i once had a ton of respect for kose myself, but it seems like the guy is hurting to get his crew up again. there's no way i can have as much respect for him anymore after letting those shit-talking, rumor starting bitches in his crew and in Ceaves crew. if this was 94, and kose was still in his prime, there's no way these kids would be let into htf...

Re: Re: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

i'm just trying to let people know what's going on before they go and defend Kose HTF.

i speak the truth. believe me, i once had a ton of respect for kose myself, but it seems like the guy is hurting to get his crew up again. there's no way i can have as much respect for him anymore after letting those shit-talking, rumor starting bitches in his crew and in Ceaves crew. if this was 94, and kose was still in his prime, there's no way these kids would be let into htf...

what are you talking about? when htf started it was a bunch of little kids and old ass kose.thats always been the story. kose's prime was in 1994 ? how do you figure? maybe thats when you started looking at graffiti and quit looking at it, but homeboy has been up since the 80's, was one of the first to do the entire bartline, a lot of the east and southbay trainbridges, fillins on the oakland water towers, dont even talk about heavens. every ac transit bus, lots of the sj busses and lightrails, has steadily done shit in sf since 92 oe 93... the htf raids werent even till 1996, took out the entire bartline and 101 out again in 98-99, in 2001 bombed the whole southbay, fucked up tracks bridges and freeways, took the caltrain from gilroy to sf and somehow has can tags on more holyrollers than anyone - all this in a matter of like 4 months. you know he was fucking shit up between those years whenever he was out. dont act like homeboys prime was 94, hes bombed 10times as much as you or anyone you're down with since you've been writing and he's been in jail for 95% of the time. as far as west coast writers kose has done more time and more bombing steadily year after year than anyone ever, motherfuckers get hot and scared and bounce out to other areas of cali or other states, this fools still crushing same cities hes always been crushing, so dont diss him on a computer because of some beef with hayward kids. that shits wack. you jocked him when you came out so dont even front on him for not being some magazine reading sketchbook guy now that youre older and can pull off some piece. i've seen the shit theyve been dissing so i can see why you're upset, but what you're doing right now aint the way to handle it.

Re: Re: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN...

are you fucking serious? kose one is a king and always a king. the guy has put in so much fucking work. you obviously dont know whats going on. this guy deserves more respect than he gets, thats for sure. like ray was saying...just because you dont see him in a mags across the country does not mean he isnt up. travel to sf...anywhere in the east bay...south bay. the dude has had it locked one time or another. even now he still has shit running everywhere in sj, sf, and all along the east bay. in my eyes he is a bay area king. hes had it all on lock, heavens, cuts, streets, freeways. everytime kose is out, he fucking crushes. big ups to kose htf.

I know Kose had everything locked, that's why I had so much respect for the guy. The guy was extremely dedicated. My only problem is what he's doing now as far as picking his associates. I think it's a big mistake because now you've got guys who never bomb outside of their neighborhood writing 640HTF (in their hood only still)... And these kids are having big egos now because of it, they think they got into HTF because of their skill or dedication, which they have none of.

Originally posted by GODLOVE$UGLY

TELL PREACH TO GET OFF MSK'S DICK BEFORE HE GOSE OUT TO LA

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR HOW HE GETS CLOWNED OUT IN LA. PUSSY DICK RIDER...preach...

hahaha!!,yup,i thought preach wasnt going 2 LA,i told foos he'd go there and trye 2 be down with a LA crue,AND my boy shoe told me that foo says nigga,white boy sayin nigga?if hes goin 2 LA that shit better stop QUICK!

Originally posted by GODLOVE$UGLY

TELL PREACH TO GET OFF MSK'S DICK BEFORE HE GOSE OUT TO LA

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR HOW HE GETS CLOWNED OUT IN LA. PUSSY DICK RIDER...preach...

hey pussy, preach is going painting with some awr/msk's tomorrow. and i know a shitload of fools who are cool with preach already. when youre a nice guy who fucks shit up and doesnt take shit, you get respect...unlike your toy ass. show up at some legal walls so i can vamp you for your echo gear and atmosphere cd's you fuckin toy.

I know Kose had everything locked, that's why I had so much respect for the guy. The guy was extremely dedicated. My only problem is what he's doing now as far as picking his associates. I think it's a big mistake because now you've got guys who never bomb outside of their neighborhood writing 640HTF (in their hood only still)... And these kids are having big egos now because of it, they think they got into HTF because of their skill or dedication, which they have none of.

i dont think"those guys"are the only ones who just bomb their own neighborhood..if you know what im getting at."some people"dont venture out of their own city to paint,be it bombs,burners or wheat-paste.why is that?no time?no drive?or is it fear that the shit will just get dissed the next day?before people start hating on the other man,look at themselves and ask"am i bitter because kose didnt put me down?"kose has put in more work for this whole bay area scene than anyone i know,done more time for it and still continues to crush when he is out.bigg up to kose:king: for keeping the crew alive after all these years.

Guest killtoy
Originally posted by PHARMACIST

koze isnt ae. (or life for that matter) so PSSSSSSSSSSH to you idiots.

Preach wants to know how to get ahold of the ae's in LA. He's moving out there soon to forsee his freelance pharmacy career in california.

P.s. Koze isnt AE.

P.P.S KOZE ISNT AE.

WHO GIVES A FUCK,HES FROM THE ALMIGHTY TKO CRUE.THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.............I VOUCH FOR HIM,BIG HAEL TKO OTR TNT LOD.............

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by GOATWHORE

i dont think"those guys"are the only ones who just bomb their own neighborhood.."

Yeah your right there is probably kids everywhere that only bomb their own neighborhood. But since I know what/who you are trying to get at, you're wrong on that account. Kose in the Bay is up. The Kose in this thread is good. Much respect to both of them.

Edit-Grammar

• 2 months later...

fuck reading magazines, i read wallz. and kose htf 640 is dope. he crushes harder than any other writer beside the almighty Ceaver 640 htf. id rather see a thread of kose/ ceave hands and bombs than any other shit. i might be living a little in the past but the impact those cats left on me will never be buffed from my memory.

• 7 months later...

damn this shit is way too old to come back and argue. but since we're all still here...

kose rocked. past tense. sorry but he's not up anymore. i can't pretend like he is.

his new homies in the east bay are some straight little bitches. they don't paint, are scared as fuck and can't fight for shit. that's already been proven a few times. yes, they get the shit kicked out of them. as a matter of fact one of them little pussies just got his jaw rocked yesterday by my homie. i heard the little bitch was stumbling around the parking lot holding his face and ribs. then the fag gets his friends to go online later that day and talk shit through AIM about how they're gonna shoot people. haha.

i think i understand all kose was trying to do, and that's get some newjacks to rock his crew for him. no big deal, people have been putting toys down for years to keep crew names up and current. but them kids haven't accomplished jack shit for him. kose is better off solo.

and no this has nothing to do with jealousy. if there was ever a time i wanted to rock htf that would have been about 10 years ago.

that's all i really gotta say. not much on kose, just them idiots he knows.

respect goes out to both kose tko and kose htf. personally, i have so much respect for kose htf because i have seen what he has done to the bay area. one of the hardest bombers i have ever seen. this guy rocked it all from cuts, soundwalls, heavens, billboards, etc. the list goes on and on. peace.

I have seen some CURRENT KOSE HTF shet in SJ, not to mention on the way and in SF...havent gotten to OAKTOWN yet.....aye WEBSTERUNO, when we gonna meet up?

but i would like to say KOZE AE...whatever has coo shit, it just that its a different style.....BUT

KOSE HTF IS A "REAL" KING:crazy:

Archived