Who's your least favorite rapper?

Guest PAYROLL

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by YinzerXpress

mikro is the worst rapper ever

get him a little tipsy (one beer) and let him get on the mic nigggaaaa

1 beer?

jesus , you can just open the bottle and let me smell...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YinzerXpress

true that

just dont make it a malt beverage if you know what i mean, that nigga might just fall of the fucking stage...... (laga remember hahahaha)

caaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mikro137

that wasnt malt... that was fucking yuengling. the malt was when me and good ol econ battled in tha lab that one night. that was loose...

Guest mikro137

oh yeah and i didnt fall , i threw the mic down... moes looked like he just got kicked in the belly or something when i did that

Guest YinzerXpress

you and econ in the lab without the pen and the pad is a scary scary thought......

whoa i thought this thread was about the least fave rappers, not the ugliest

Originally posted by crackatinnie

umm eminem is good.

to tell you the truth i dont hate rappers. if i was forced to hate one it would be a couple of local guys or sage francis. ill justify later.

eminem has some ok beats, but he has always sucked dick . . . sage kills him, even buck 65 kills him . . .

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

dat bitch who sings "my neck, my back,my pussy and my crack"

god damn it i hate that fucken song...

best call so far...hands down!!! hahahaha.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Tony Pajamas

c'mon give Drag props

no.

im guessing all those who are giving eminem props are still in high school

Guest PAYROLL

ugk (just kidding)

...ah keep a chip off in mah cell phawne they used to caw me pyimp c but now deez bitches caw me jaymes jawnes...

and who is that biggie fries(?) character i keep hearing about...is he good?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Sler_138

What if you hate all rap, period?

then feel free to stay the fuck outta the thread.

pharrel is dope, hes not a rapper. NERD is one of the dopest groups out there right now. Nerd is the group. Neptunes are the producers. im tired of the beats that they keep reusing, but whatever, i dont listen to that stuff much. the nerd cd is good, dont bash it if you havnt heard it. Nerd and cee lo. good stuff. fuck i need to go to sleep now.

ok from now on post a reason why you hate these rappers.

i think eminem has got some concepts, i mean creating 3 different identities for various subject matters, lyrics thats are smooth, his voice is a touch whiney but what ever is clever i suppose. plus hes got a good producer. i dont like his whole audio introductions and time waster shit on his album though. lets see you argue with that logic. this is why eminem is good.

i think that sage francis, i mean dope name but he fails to pull off the whole "im underground and i rap about different subject area stuff" his style is jerky but its not jerky in the way el-p pulls it off or anything, plus he fluctuates the tone in his voice too much. i dont know maybe his stuff is like caviar. an aquired taste. plus his beats are mediocre. all and all a bad combo. the spoken word stuff is good.

sage francis isnt good.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by crackatinnie

i think eminem has got some concepts, i mean creating 3 different identities for various subject matters

Kool Kieth has a different identity for every pair of shoes in his closet.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by --zeSto--

Kool Kieth has a different identity for every pair of shoes in his closet.

hell ya, and if you ever see him live he performs sets as all of them

Originally posted by SenorSeven

ill go with my least favorite "indie" or "used to be indie" rapper...and that would have ot be mr kweli fucking talib..hes fucking horrible. plus he gets beat up at his own shows...which makes him even more horrible :)

your a moron

Archived