Who's your least favorite rapper?

Guest PAYROLL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

i thought of mystikal first, but now i cant think of a worse rapper overall than magoo. that guys voice annoys the hell out of me.

got to give it to NELLY that lame fuck!! i just wanna cut his tongue out and feed it to the rest of the st.lunitricks!! i hate them all the get paid to make stupid fuckn songs!! i would then borrow a scene from hanabal and cut his skull open, take a lil chunk and then feed it to his mom!!:D

Guest PAYROLL

word on magoo...

other dishonorable mentions:

timbaland (babababy girl...)

puff diggity to the daddy

styles...matta fact, all the ruff ryders

missy misdemeanor

and that sean paul motherfucker

Originally posted by PAYROLL

styles...matta fact, all the ruff ryders

hahahha...styles p...that fucker is a day late on his "i get high" beat and retarded to boot....

i feel safe in saying that most rappers are pretty much retarded...in fact id bet on the fact that 99.9% of people that speak in ebonics and wear clothing that does not fit them fall into that category....

no...i take that back...cash money was alright....

the wannabe rapper thugs are quite funny. they get all there homeboys together ..they have the bling bling... wear 4 shirts too big for them. baggy pants. the shiny ones... there timbs...their sean john wear roca wear... doorags. arent they hot wearing so much clothes. i saw some guy at schooll wearing this big puffy bling blang fubu jacket. what the hell its damn hot outside.

fuck nelly and his stupid bandaid . he looks like some kind of reptile.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by dELiSs

fuck nelly and his stupid bandaid . he looks like some kind of reptile.

oddly enough, i can see where you're coming from with that. he's wak up in herrr......

Will Smith post Fresh Prince....As for Nelly thinking he can battle KRS-ONE hahaha what a joke....I dont like Master P either...but who does...maybe some of his old old shit was ok....Oh and Fuck lil bow wow and little romeo....for being younger then me and having more money then my entire family....

Guest PAYROLL

i got five on it....luniz...fuck. good call on big willy style and the new wave of kiddie rappin'. im surprised noone called out eminem yet. project pat and three six suck too. snoop dogg post-death row eats a dick of the plumpest sort. keep 'em comin'...

Guest PAYROLL

that fucking pimple-faced fucker from the neptunes...pharrell (?--if you wanna call that shit rap)...and clipse for having him in their last video.

can't wait for eminems movie to come out..wooooeeeeee....

so i have a teeny bopper cuz who likes some group called b2k. b2gay..harhar ..eh anyway.. she was dying to go to this b2k, imx (immature)...hilarious, lil bow wow concert. so i said i'd go but i'm not payin for the ticket. damnit she actually got me a ticket. so we went. it was a forum full of screaming girls. and they went insane when just the name 'lil bow wow' came up on a screen. what the fuck? what is happening ...? some girls wanted to kick my ass because i told my cousin that ive never seen so many talentless fags on one stage. i was scared.

i like the way pharell dresses. and in one song he says ' i think im a bird but im really just a nerd' or something..its funny. before eminem got all big he did have some good songs though. i don't think the neptunes/nerd consider themselves rap..do they? eh i don't really know shit so nonetheless...argh

Guest catwash

P "ah yeah, it's like that" Diddy. What a cunt. Shoot him, quickly. Ghetto Fabulous? Ghetto Prick...

And Nelly's wank looking plaster, and all the rest of the pop-rap crew, they're all shit. Remember Kriss Kross? Pair of cunts.

Eminem's got talent, but he's been sounding like a whining little school girl recently

Nelly

Puff Daddy

Ja-Rule

DMX

----

ludacris?!? that guy is dope! he might not be the best lyricist, but he sure as hell is a lot better than most. and eminem is alright. like someone else said, he just needs better songs... enough with the "everyone hates me cause i say these things" songs... new stuff.

Guest YinzerXpress

fuck nelly

fuck missy elliot

fuck timbaland and magoo

fuck fabulous

and fuck any other radio song playing, r and b bitch hook singing rapper out there

Archived