LTS_KOG_2002

Paul_Pheonix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 455

Don't know about the roast beef or curly fries.....but mos def a cool cat indeed.....let us aryse to the occasion.....one L.

haha.. dude, please explain. I always thought that was one of the weirdest things ever. how and why did Arby end up in Spokane? why would any writer go out of their way to stop there?

"you peice like who you paint with and speak like who you hang with everything is merging no matter who you bank with"-dialated peoples felt fitting....

why do people care if your letters are legible like it makes a differance? the term wildstyle may be played out but really thats what this shit is, also the way i paint, id be dead shocked if people could read my stuff but you know thats what a signature is for, and if you only see1 you may wonder who they are but with the work these people put in you can see there colors and lines from blocks away and know who it is, as far as im concerned that is mastery of style, and all you straight letter rockers who hate on illegible work should try it sometime cause all these guys can rock clean straight letters too that look just as fine but i bet your wildstyle shit would look completley uncontroled and sloppy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived