Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

I'm seriously going to die.....

My allergies got me all jacked up right now. Does anyone have any allergy remedies? Tell your kids to just say no to pollen and mold.

haha just say no.. i got the same shit going on right now... FUCK POLLEN AND FUCK MOLD ILL KILL THEM ALL

actually right now my allergies are fine. during the summer they were hell. i'm allergic to a couple of types of grass luckily no mold. anyone else try the allergy injection desensitization?

My cousin did that and it elminated his allergies all together. I think it works better if you do it while you're pretty young too. But, that's not for me, I can't do the syringe thing, I'm deathly afraid of those things. It makes me look like a little baby chicken, I know.

The allergy season is supposed to be pretty bad this time around, because it rained alot last spring.... according to the land lord (mom).

it's not bad at all man. you go once to see what your allergic to. then after you go once a week. gradually you go less frequently. once ever other week. i;m at one a month right now. hopefully this shit works. if not all those needles were for nothing.

u know what helps my allergies alot. go to the back of your tv with a napkin and wipe then snort the dust on the napkin and you'll be fine....

Guest spec
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

benadryl.

WeRD, That's all I do. Any kind of antihistamine will calm you allergies for a while.

your baby maggie simpson is DEAD!!!!............dead tired of being something some thing something

anyways i hate allergies (im still in highschool) cuz when im in class when we have to read its all silent and shit and all u can here is me sniffing my nose and it sounds really sick so i try not to sniff but it keeps ozzin out,.......yeah anyone else ever have this shit happen to htem?a nice shower always clears allergies

Guest --zeSto--

worse than alergies...

that congestion that always come along with a hangover.

fuck the advil... you need a bullet to get over that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this