New Saint Louis Tread

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

stop posting Ld, those guys are so negative i invited them to my art show and they didn't show up. everytime i do a spot they cover it up. they made fun of me at this 1 party just because i drink wine coolers. so i would appreciate it if this el nervo character would not post these bad bad boyz. and yes i prefer freights to walls.

STL

All you guys put up is LD. Call it an LD thread not a STL thread, there are writers other than you getting up around the city post some of their shit if you got it. Noty to knock your shit though. I came back into town today an saw some nice shit. Definatly on the come up from about a year ago when I was last here. PEACE STAY UP

Re: STL

Originally posted by SWIMS

All you guys put up is LD. Call it an LD thread not a STL thread, there are writers other than you getting up around the city post some of their shit if you got it. Noty to knock your shit though. I came back into town today an saw some nice shit. Definatly on the come up from about a year ago when I was last here. PEACE STAY UP

Nope Don't Care To, I Don't Like Kyt And I Don't Believe There Is Anyother Crews In Saint Louis. So How About You Take Some Pictures Of The So Called Other Crews Out Here And Start Your Own Thread.:cool:

I liked allot of those spots the first time they were hit, in 2000 and 2001, by veks, gro, and EF. When i went to STL around this time last year I didnt see anybody up at all on streets, for the most part, except for them. Those heads really paved the way, if this is what it looks like now...

Guest rod stewart

why post Ld?

the reason nerv posts Ld so much is because alot of punk sissy bitch's that come to st.louis don't show us love is because we don't try to meet them and kiss there balls to get on there web site,and because were down with hoax who if you look at his graffitti and your honest,you'll be jelous because he's better than you and you practice your letters 24-7.you would never know it looking at magazines but acuse does more graff than the heads i see in our sister cities.not hating just being real.if you could see all his spots even the buffed ones you would shit your pants.

fuck all yall wannabe's, LD sucks my dick, fuck nerv especially, dont front with that gun cuz ill take it from you and pop off some real shit. Fake, thats all yall are, nerv im back in st. louis right now and would be happy to royally beat your ass. fuck ld, fuck st. louis! CHI-TOWN bitch!!!!!

Archived